Central Bank of India Recruitment 2018 notification announced for the post of Office Assistant, Attender and Watchman cum gardener at RSETIs Centre – DEOGARH, Odisha.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Office Assistant, Attender, Watchman|
|Last Date||23 February 2018|
- Shall be a Graduate viz. PGDCA/BA/B.Com/B.Sc. With computer knowledge
- Should be well conversant with the local language.
- Should be resident of the same or nearby district/residing at the headquarter of RSETI centre.
- Knowledge in basic accounting.
- Fluency in spoken and written local language, Hindi and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint), Tally and internet.
- Skill in typing in local language and English.
- Shall be a Matriculate
- Ability to read and write local language i.e. Odia and also English
Watchman cum Gardener:
- Shall have passed 7th standard
- Experience in watchman ship/Agriculture/gardening/horticulture
Age Limit: 22 to 40 years
Post wise vacancies: 3 Posts
- Office Assistant – 1 Post
- Attender – 1 Post
- Watchman – 1 Post
- Office Assistant: Rs.12,000/- per month
- Attender: Rs. 8,000/- per month
- Watchman cum Gardener: Rs. 6,000/- per month
Contract Period: The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal of contract may be considered at the sole discretion of Society/Trust and subject to satisfactory performance.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Selection process:
- The eligible candidates for the post of Office Assistant will be called for written, demonstration and personal interview.
- Attender and watchman for Personal interview and the decision of the Society/Trust in this regard shall be final.
Note: A Self attested copy of service certificate from the previous employer/experience of working as Faculty, Rural Development be submitted along with the application. Original be produced at the time of interview.
How to apply Central Bank of India Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in CBI website www.centralbankofindia.co.in and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 23 February 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Central Bank of India, Regional Office,
Quantum Building, Modipara, Farm Road
Sambalpur, Odisha – 768002.