Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 notification announced for the post of Faculty and Office Assistant.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Faculty/ Office Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
Office Assistant: Rs.12,000/Month
|Last Date||15 November 2017|
- Post-graduate viz. MSW/MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/ BSc(Agri.)/BA with B.Ed. etc.
- Shall have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge.
- Desirable: Retd. Bank Official with working experience as officer and candidate having
experience of working as Faculty, Rural Development with qualification stated above, will get preference.
- Should be well conversant with local language.
- Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district/residing at the headquarter of RSETI Centre.
- Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge.
- Desirable: Knowledge in basic accounts& bookkeeping.
- Should be well conversant with the local language.
- Should be resident of the same or nearby district/residing at the headquarter of RSETI centre.
- For Faculty: Below 65 years
- For Office Assistant: 35 years
Contract Period: 1 year
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
The selection process is based on Personel interview.
How to apply Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in Central Bank of India website www.centralbankofindia.co.in and send the application form along with required documents(Self attested copy of service certificate) to the following postal address on or before 15 November 2017.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Dist. Level RSETI Advisory Committee (DLRAC),
Central Bank of India, Regional Office Gorakhpur
A.D Tower, First floor,
Bank Road, Gorakhpur,
U.P Pin- 273001
Note: A Self attested copy of service certificate from the previous employer/experience of working as Faculty, Rural Development be submitted along with the application. Original be produced at the time of interview.