Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Faculty/Watchmen/Sub staff/Office Assistant/Attender. There is a total of 11 vacancies available in the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/MA/BSW/MSW/B.Ed/SSC/10th are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 04 October 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Central Bank of India was established on 21 December 1911, which is the oldest and largest commercial bank in India. Central Bank has a network of 4685 Branches,4886 ATMs, and 10 Satellite offices. Central Bank of India has approached the reserve bank of India for permission to open representative offices in five more locations abroad. The main aim of this bank is to provide customer-centric products and services by leveraging human resources and technology.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 for Office Assistant/Attender/Others:
|Job Role||Office Assistant/Attender/Others|
|Total Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||04 October 2023|
- Post-graduate viz. MSW/ MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/B.Sc (Agri.)/BA with B.Ed. etc.
- Shall have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge.
- Should be well conversant with local language.
- Desirable: Retd. Bank Official with working experience as officer and candidate having experience of working as Faculty, Rural Development with qualification stated above, will get preference.
Watchmen/Sub staff: Shall be passed Secondary School Certification (SSC)/ Matriculate
- Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge.
- Should be well conversant with the local language.
- Desirable: Knowledge in basic accounts & bookkeeping
Attender: Shall be passed Secondary School Certification (SSC)/ Matriculate
Note: Should be a resident of the Chhindwra, BALAGHAT & SEONI District only
Age Limit ( As on 04 October 2023 ): 21 – 35 Years
- Relaxation of 5 years to SC/ ST candidates and 3 years to OBC Candidates and 10 years for PWDs and for widows, Divorced women and legally separated woman 9 years (Subject to maximum age limit of 35 years) from their husband who have not remarried for General and 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ ST candidates.
- For Ex-Servicemen the relaxation in age will be upper age limit as above plus actual service put in armed forces plus three years subject to actual age being not more than 45 years.
- Faculty: Rs. 20,000/-
- Watchmen/Sub staff:Rs. 6,000/-
- Office Assistant: Rs. 12,000/-
- Attender: Rs. 8,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 11 Posts
- Faculty: 04 Posts
- Watchmen/Sub staff: 2 Posts
- Office Assistant: 02 Posts
- Attender: 03 Posts
The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Society/Trust in this regard shall be final.
How to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned address on or before 04 October 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
C/o Central Bank of India,
- Address the application, Subscribing “Application for the post of Faculty at RSETI Centre CHHINDWARA/BALAGHAT/SEONI on contract for the year 2023-24
- Address the application, Subscribing “Application for the post of Attender/ Sub-staff at RSETI/ FLCC Centers on contract for the year 2023-24”
- Address the application, Subscribing “Application for the post of Office Assistant at RSETI Centre Seoni & Balaghat on contract for the year 2023-24”
- Address the application Subscribing Application for the post of Attender/ Sub-staff at RSETI/ FLCC Centers on contract for the year 2023-24