Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020 has released the job notification for the post of Faculty/Office Assistant, Counselor PLCC, Attender/Sub Staffs on a contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ Degree/ PG Degree/ 8th can apply for this job. The selection process is based on a personal interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 05 July 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Central Bank of India was established on 21 December 1911, which is the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. Central Bank has a network of 4685 Branches,4886 ATMs,10 Satellite office. Central Bank of India has approached the reserve bank of India for permission to open representative offices in five more locations abroad. The main aim of this bank is to provide customer-centric products and services by leveraging human resources and technology.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- State Bank of India-SBI Recruitment 2020 for Executive/Sr. Executive
- UCIL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Trainee/Apprentice
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020:
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020 for Office Assistant/Others:
|Job Role||Faculty/Office Assistant, Counselor PLCC, Attender/Sub Staff|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs.8,000 – 15,000/-|
|Job Location||Darbhanga and Madhubani (Bihar)|
|Last Date||05 July 2020|
Faculty/Office Assistant: Graduate viz. BSW/ BA/ B. Com with computer knowledge
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
- Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
Attender/ Sub-Staff: Candidates should pass 8th standard
- Should be well conversant with the local language.
- Should be a resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district/residing at the headquarter of RSETI centre.
Age Limit (As on 05.07.2020):
- Faculty/Office Assistant: 35 years
- Counselor PLCC: 65 years
- Attender/Sub Staff: 18 to 35 years
Pay Scale Details:
- Faculty/Office Assistant: Rs. 12000/- p.m.
- Counselor PLCC: Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
- Attender/Sub Staff: Rs. 8000/- p.m.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates will be called for personal interview
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in CBI website www.centralbankofindia.co.in and send a duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 05 July 2020.
Note: Address the application, subscribing “Application for the post of ————- on contract for the year 2020 to:-
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Dist. Level RSETI Advisory Committee (DLRAC),
Central Bank of India, Regional Office Darbhanga
Near Naka No 6, PO Laheriasarai, Darbhanga Biha
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 for Specialist Officer: (Expired)
|Job Role||Information Technology/ Security Officer/Others|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA/ M.Sc/ CA/ Diploma/ Any Degree|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||21 November 2019|
For Information Technology:
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/
Electronics & Instrumentation
For Security officer III:
- Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Experience: Ex-Commissioned officers of the Rank of Lt Col/ Major/ Capt or above from Indian Army with minimum 10 years service
For Security Officer I:
- Should be a graduate and Medical category Shape 1 Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in a Computer system like MS Office(Word, Excel, PPT etc)
- Experience: Ex-junior Commissioned Officers with minimum 5 years service as JCO in Indian Army
For Risk Manager III:
- MBA in Finance or & Banking or it’s equivalent/ Postgraduate diploma in banking Preferable professional qualification: FRM/CFA/Diploma in Risk Management
- Experience: Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in Risk Management / Credit /Treasury /ALM
For Risk Manager II:
- B.Tech./MCA with MBA(Finance) from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College
with an aggregate of 60% Marks. OR
- M.Sc. Maths/Statistics from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with an aggregate of 60% Marks.
- Preferable professional qualification: FRM / CFA / Diploma in Risk Management
For Financial Analyst II:
- A pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants on India(ICAI)/ Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWAI) OR
- MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed institute
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience as an officer in public sector bank/ undertaking.
For Economist II:
- Post Graduate degree in Economics/ Econometrics/Rural Economics
- Experience: 3 years of experience in data collection, economic analysis or research.
For CDO /Chief Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Analytics-Senior Manager, Data Engineer, Data Architect:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering/Science/Advanced degree preferred in analytical
- Experience: For CDO /Chief Data Scientist 8 – 10 years and for others minimum 5 years
For Credit officers/III:
- CA/CFA/ ACMA/ MBA(Finance), MBA finance should be from recognized college/institute completed full-time regular course. Additional qualification preferably: JAIIB, CAIIB
- Experience: CA/CFA/ ACMA – 2 years and MBA(Finance) – 4 years
Age Limit(as on 30.09.2019):
- For Information Technology: 21 to 28 years
- For Security officer: 26 to 45 years
- For Risk Manager III: 21 to 35 years
- For Risk Manager/Financial Analyst/Economist: 21 to 30 years
- For CDO /Chief Data Scientist: 28 to 35 years
- For Data Analyst, Analytics-Senior Manager, Data Engineer, Data Architect: 26 to 35 years
- For Credit officers/III: (for General) 26-35 years, (for Reserved) 26-38 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- Persons domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: 5 years
- Children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots: 3 Years
Post-Wise Vacancies: (Total – 74 Posts)
- For Information Technology: 26 Posts
- For Security officer III: 1 Posts
- For Security officer I: 9 Posts
- For Risk Manager III: 6 Posts
- For Risk Manager II: 6 Posts
- For Financial Analyst/Credit Officer II: 10 Posts
- For Economist II: 1 Post
- For CDO /Chief Data Scientist: 1 Post
- For Data Analyst: 3 Posts
- For Analytics-Senior Manager: 2 Posts
- For Data Engineer: 2 Posts
- For Data Architect: 2 Posts
- For Credit officers/III: 5 Posts
- For Information Technology/Security officer I: Rs.23,700-42,020
- For Risk Manager II/Financial Analyst II/Economist II: Rs.31,705-45,950
- For Security officer III/Risk Manager III/Data Analyst/Analytics-Senior Manager/Data Engineer/Data Architect/Credit officers: Rs.42,020-51,490/-
- For CDO /Chief Data Scientist: Rs.50,030-59,170/-
Central Bank of India Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be through online written test and personal interview.
|Banking, Present Economic
Scenario & General Awareness
- The test will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the mark(s) assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.50/- (Intimation Charges )
- For All Other Candidates: Rs.550/- (Application fee + Intimation Charges )
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 21 November 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here