Capgemini Recruitment for the role of Associate Author for B.E/B.Tech/Diploma graduates at Bangalore office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Capgemini Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Associate Technical Writer|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
- Engineering or Diploma Degree – Aeronautical, Mechanical, Industrial Production, Automobile, Electronics / AME / AMAeSI.
- Fresher to Max 2 years over all experience.
- Experience in Aircraft Line Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of various Aircraft systems.
- From Aerospace industry / Airlines / Automobile background having experience in Supply Chain Management, Materials procurement process departments.
- Exposure to Aviation / Automotive industry practices and standards.
- Knowledge on S1000D, ATA 100 / iSpec 2200 and ACEMA is preferred
Roles and Responsibilities:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Responsible for Impact Analysis, Estimation, Authoring, research of information related to authoring updates of the Bombardier system. Executes the above activities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Create/revise the work units to meet the manual requirements
- Performs quality assurance of one’s own input to validate the accuracy, coverage and completeness of the information provided by various data sources
- Uses standards and guideline as defined to check authoring quality. Looks into changes to each work product on a daily basis.
- Double-checks own/others inputs with standard tools and guidelines.
- Implements any changes to authoring procedure effectively
- Performs tasks in line with the written procedures under close supervision.
- Has specific knowledge in at least one particular manual towards the delivery
How to apply Capgemini Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here