Canara Bank Securities Recruitment 2022 – Canara Bank has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager/Junior Officer . There are 07 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Any Degree. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 20 May 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Canara Bank Securities Recruitment 2022:
Canara Bank Securities Recruitment 2022 for Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager/Junior Officer:
|Job Role||Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager/Junior Officer|
|Last Date||20 May 2022|
- Degree with minimum a score of 50%/45% marks in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Assistant Manager –IT Network Administrator:
- Minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade in 4 years BE / B Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Technology /Electronics & Communication Engineering/Instrumentation or MCA and Should possess OS Certification like Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) / Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or equivalent.
- Graduate in any stream from a recognized University having secured minimum 50%/45% marks.
- Deputy Manager-Backoffice, Assistant Manager –IT Network Administrator, Assistant Manager Backoffice- 22-30 years
- Junior Officer on Contract Kyc/Backoffice – 22 to 28 years
Upper age is relexable is:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
- Deputy Manager-Backoffice – 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager Backoffice(1), IT Network Administrator – 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager Backoffice(1) – 1 Post
- Junior Officer on Contract Kyc/Back office(1) – 1 Post
- Junior Officer on Contract Kyc/Retail/Back office(1) – 1 Post
- Deputy Manager- Rs. 31800-44000/-
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 21200 32500/-
- Junior Officer – Rs. 29,000-34000/-
Canara Bank Recruitment Securities Selection Process:
- The selection for the aforesaid posts is on the basis of Short-listing and Interview. Depending upon the number of vacancies, the Company reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates based on the academic track record of the candidate, experience and suitability of the candidates, as decided by the company and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview. The time, date & place of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through email and candidates have to attend for the same at their own cost. Final selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in interview.
How to apply Canara Bank Securities Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 20 May 2022.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
General Manager, HR Department,
Carana Bank Securties Ltd., 7th Floor, Marker Chamber-III,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021.