BTSC Recruitment 2019 – Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) Job notifications for 6379 Junior Engineer vacancies in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process of BTSC JE Recruitment are given below.
BTSC Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date||15 April 2019|
Bihar BTSC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Diploma of Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering accredited institutions from New Delhi who related technical education be given diplomas by the Council / University OR
- Diploma provided in the Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering in non-distance mode by DEEMED University established under the provisions of UGC Act provided that the said DEEMED University received the approval of the University Grants Commission for doing diploma courses in civil engineering.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2018): 18 to 37 years
Age Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities
- Others as per govt rules.
Discipline wise vacancies: 6379 Posts
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now