BT Recruitment 2024: BT Group is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates. Candidates looking for a job in Bangalore can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Infosys is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Consultant/Senior Associate Consultant/Consultant/Senior Consultant for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Infosys Off Campus Drive.
Eurofins is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer (Java Developer) for B.E/B.Tech graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Eurofins Off Campus Drive.
Join us at BT Group, Bangalore. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
BT Recruitment 2024 for Associate Engineer:
|Best in Industry
- The candidate must possess B.E/B.Tech in relevant fields.
The skills you’ll need:
- Customer Service
- Escalation Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Vendor Management
- Network Delivery
- Network Security
- Network Testing
- Network Configuration
- Technical Documentation
- Network Integration
- Network Implementation
- Requirements Management
- Incident Management
- Event Planning
- Decision Making
- Growth Mindset
- Inclusive Leadership
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivers critical customer technical support for network, hardware, and infrastructure development.
- Executes across technical areas including systems requirements data analysis, engineering, systems design, systems development, computer programming, systems testing and deployment, quality assurance, configuration management, and systems documentation.
- Analyses user interfaces, maintains network, hardware, and software performance tuning, analyses workload and computer usage, maintains interfaces with outside systems, and analyses proposed system modifications and upgrades.
- Defines the problem and develops system requirements and specifications.
- Prepares required documentation including program-level and user-level documentation; enhances existing software systems.
- Manages work and priorities through ticketing system and workflow.
- Collaborates with various stakeholders to remove project obstacles.
- Troubleshoots networking, routing and interconnectivity issues, including troubleshooting of network device configuration and low to mid-level application interaction.
- Participates in the migration, basic configuration and rollout of new or upgraded hardware.
- Delivers support to include project management tasks, meeting facilitation, and ad hoc duties as needed.
- Executes and delivers within standardised procedures in order to achieve objectives and the vision of the Network Engineering team.
Why this job matters: The Network Technician assists in the delivery of hardware, configuration and fiber connectivity of interdependent scaling projects across several client locations.
How to apply for BT Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.