BT Off Campus Drive 2019 – British Telecom Global Business Services scheduled to hire B.E/B.Tech graduates for the role of Trainee Associate-Network Records at Gurugram. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BT Off Campus Drive 2019:
BT Off Campus Drive for Junior Associate:
|Job Role||Trainee Associate|
|Salary||Rs 2.5 LPA|
- Freshers B.Tech(ECE) Graduates (2018 & 2019 batch) only
- Excellent Communication skill with Good understanding of Networks with Technical competence in Telecom, Good understanding of telecom terminologies
- Should be willing to work in 24*7 environment
- Technical competence in Telecom basics & transmission methodologies.
- Previous experience in telecom or planning/design typically 0-2 years.
- Good communication skills & mature attitude required.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
- Network platform and transport planning.
- Network mapping as per actual & recommendations from field engineer.
- End to End ownership of Planning Network.
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
How to apply for BT Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now