BT Off Campus Drive 2018 – British Telecom Global Business Services scheduled to hire Trainee Associate for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BT Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Trainee Associate|
|Salary||Rs 3.31 LPA|
|Venue Location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
- Four year graduate Degree, B.Tech (Electronics, computers, CS, Electrical, IT)
- 2018 Batch (Candidate should not have any standing backlogs)
- ITIL Certification or ITIL Awareness is preferred
- CCNA level knowledge/Certificate (Mandatory)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Good understanding on routing & switching functionality.
- Must have basic understanding on routing protocols like OSPF & EIGRP which should cover neighbourship process, states & packet types.
- Should possess clear understanding on I.P & MAC address, sub netting & summarization.
- Knowledge of Spanning tree protocol which should cover root bridge/port & designated port election, types (CST, PVST, RSTP ) of STP & states of STP.
- Good understanding on the concepts of VLAN & its types, VTP modes & messages.
- Knowledge of Access & Trunk ports, concept of tagging & its types ( ISL, Dot1q) on trunk ports
To provide expert support on process and products and to ensure a professional and consistent delivery of quality service to BT customers and achievement of operational targets and manage workload
How to apply for BT Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Step 2: Click here