BT Off Campus Drive 2019 – British Telecom Global Business Services scheduled to hire B.E/B.Tech graduates for the role of Junior Associate at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BT Off Campus Drive 2019:
BT Off Campus Drive for Junior Associate:
|Job Role||Junior Associate|
|Salary||Rs 3.2 LPA|
- B.Tech (CS/IT/Electronics)
- New graduate entry. ICT related Bachelor degree.
- A suitable formal training path to certification standard, where appropriate, will need to be completed e.g. CCNA, MCP, Sun Solaris, Oracle certified DBA, HP certified systems engineer etc.
- Developed skills in basic theories, practices and procedures in one skill area through formal training, and able to apply basic knowledge/skills to own work area.
- Dependent on others for instructions, guidance and direction.
- Able to respond to standard requests and understand the relationships between work processes and the business, although scope will be limited to own team.
- Prepared to ask questions and check for understanding. Can provide explanations clearly and precisely (internally and externally).
- Can work co-operatively with others to achieve team goals.
- Awareness of costs related to own work area.
- Actively works to understand the BT business.
- The role holder is responsible for the implementation of IT infrastructure, systems and application software, and network services to both internal and external customers.
- He/she provides technical support, resolving technical support issues including proposals to ensure service availability to the customer.
- The activities will comprise requirements analysis, testing, integrating and managing components and models.
- The role holder has an appreciation of the design of systems architecture and network systems.
- Technical Interview
- Management Round
How to apply for BT Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now