5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 – Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. (BSPHCL) Jobs for Assistant Electrical Engineer, Assistant Engineer (Civil), IT Manager, Assistant IT Manager, Assistant Personnel Officer, Assistant, Junior Accounts Clerk, Stenographer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, IT Manager, Asst Personnel Officer, Assistant, Junior Accounts Clerk, Steno|
|Last Date||15 November 2018|
BSPHCL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Electrical Engineer: Full time 4 years Engineering Degree BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE
Assistant Engineer (Civil): Full time 4 years’ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE
IT Manager: MCA from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University Or Full time B.E./ B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science / IT from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University approved by AICTE.
Assistant IT Manager: MCA from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University Or Full time
B.E./ B.Tech. (Computer Science/ IT) from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University approved by AICTE.
Assistant Personnel Officer:
- Post Graduate Degree (Labour and Social Welfare) Or MBA (Personnel management / Human Resource) Or
- Two Years PG Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relation/ Human Resource Management from UGC/ Govt. recognized University/ Institution.
Assistant: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
Junior Accounts Clerk: Graduate in commerce from any recognized University.
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University and
- Possessing a Minimum Shorthand speed of 80 W.P.M. in English.
- Knowledge of English and Hindi both stenography will be preferred.
Age limit (As on 01/08/2018): 21 to 50 Years (No Relaxations in upper age limit)
BSPHCL – Post wise vacancies: 175 Posts
- Assistant Electrical Engineer – 15 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 2 Posts
- IT Manager – 3 Posts
- Assistant IT Manager – 23 Posts
- Assistant Personnel Officer – 13 Posts
- Assistant – 10 Posts
- Junior Accounts Clerk – 96 Posts
- Stenographer – 13 Posts
- Assistant Engineer/IT Manager – Level 8
- Assistant IT Manager/Assistant Personnel Officer – Level 7
- Assistant/Stenographer – Level 5
- Junior Accounts Clerk – Level 4
BSPHCL Recruitment Selection Process:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in PAPER BASED WRITTEN EXAM (OMR Based).
- A combined merit list will be prepared and shortlisted candidates will be called for documents/certificate verification.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
40% for UR, 36.5% for BC, 34% for EBC & 32% for SC/ST/ Female/PHP candidates.
- For UR, BC/EBC candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- For SC/ ST of Bihar domicile & Divyang: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
How to apply for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 November 2018.
To Apply: Click here
- Online Registration starting date: 16.10.2018
- Closing date for online submission of application: 15.11.2018
- Last date of payment through Online Mode: 15.11.2018
- Period for Modification/ edit in application form: 16.11.2018 to 17.11.2018
- Tentative Date of Examination (OMR BASED): Second week of December 2018