Boeing Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Software Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Boeing Recruitment 2019:
Boeing Recruitment for Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
- Qualification: Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree or Master of Computer Application.
- Experience: 0 to 1 years of related work experience.
- Knowledge in designing and developing Java-based software products.
- Good knowledge of Spring framework (Spring Core, Spring REST, Spring Data, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Test)
- Good Knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapping) example: JPA, Hibernate, Open JPA, iBatis, etc
- Knowledge in Performance tuning, Security fixes, Cloud application development
- Knowledge in performance optimisation of high-volume, distributed web services
- Databases: Should be familiar with relational and NoSQL databases (Document/ Columnar stores)
- Systems Thinking: Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills: Skill and ability to: collect, organise, synthesise, and analyse data; summarise findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources
- Develop High-level design and detailed design from system and software Architecture.
- Develop SW code as per the detailed design and perform unit testing
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of software requirements
- Establish traceability from Software requirements to SW code and Test.
- Perform peer review on System and Software Requirements, Architecture, Design, Code and Test.
- Support PDR (Preliminary Design Reviews) and CDR (Critical Design Reviews).
Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the Agile team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in design and code reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management to ensure successful product deliveries.
Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, Issues and Opportunities in a timely manner.
- Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure when needed, in a time-constrained environment.
- Communication – strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to prepare Technical white papers/reports. Analytical thinking, connect technology to business considerations (e.g., ROI). Candidate must be fluent in English, and familiar with MS Office tools.
How to Apply for Boeing Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here