Boeing Recruitment 2017 for Junior Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Boeing Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer|
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering is required and a Master degree is preferred.
- Should have 0 to 1 year of experience as a software application developer.
- Candidates with Aviation related application development background will be given preference.
- The selected individual will be a part of the engineering and technology team in Boeing India. This position involves working closely with other development teams in Sweden, Singapore, Canada and US.
- The selected individual will be part of a skilled team in the Crew Management Solutions implementation department, responsible for the development and delivery of our Crew management products to airline customers.
- This position develops and maintains technical relationships / partnerships with global team members to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
- This position provides periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents.
- This position will support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, mentoring, customer engagement etc.
- This position will require some international travel.
How to apply Boeing Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here