Boeing Recruitment 2020 scheduled for the role of Associate Realtime Software Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Boeing Recruitment 2020:
Boeing Recruitment for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Realtime Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years’ related work experience, 1+ years’ related work experience, etc.).
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 1+ year of experience in C/C++/Python with strong software development, optimization and problem-solving skills
- Experience using Linux operating system for software development
- Strong written and oral interpersonal skills for creating and improving technical documents, and to effectively engage globally distributed engineering team.
- Excellent working knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Debugging skills and extensive experience using gdb/kgdb/windbg to analyze complex pieces of software.
- Docker /Container technologies knowledge is desirable
- Airplane Systems Knowledge.
- Hands on experience in code generation from models and integration into larger systems-simulation.
This is a software development role. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- You will be working closely with system/software engineers to model Airplane systems.
- Developing, maintaining code and integrating Aircraft subsystem models into a fully functional software system.
- Serving as a subject matter expert for Simulation domains, system-specific issues, processes, and regulations.
Accuracy and accountability are key. You will be expected to:
- Track and evaluate software team performance.
- Develop software verification plans, test procedures, and test environments.
- You will work under general direction as part of an agile development team
How to Apply for Boeing Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now