Boeing Recruitment 2023 – Boeing, Bengaluru, Karnataka, has scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer. The education qualification for an Associate Software Engineer should be B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Boeing Recruitment 2023 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor/Master) and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience.
- Good Understanding of C++ and OOPS concept
- The Engineer should have desire to work in all aspects of the product life cycle development process
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and someone who works well within a team
- Solid programming knowledge (4+ years) with C/C++
- Real Time Operating System (RTOS) experience
- Experience writing and developing software requirements with little or to no existing requirements
- Strong experience with Linux or Unix experience
- Proficiency in building, integrating with, and supporting Application Program Interfaces (APIs) using a variety of languages, data formats, and data transformations
- Exposure to Python
- Experience in automated and functional testing
- Exposure to BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Experience in working in Agile development model
- Experience in Software integration testing in integration Lab Environment.
- Systems Thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Develop High Level and Low Level Software requirements
- Estimate Code, test software development effort.
- Develop requirements, Code, test cases and test procedure for High Level and Low Level Software requirements
- Establish traceability from SW Requirement, Code and Test.
- Perform peer review on test cases, test procedure.
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the agile team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in Requirement/Design/Code/Test reviews, have a thorough understanding of version
- control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
- Compensation & Incentives
- Financial & Well-Being Benefits
- Health & Well-Being Benefits
How to Apply for Boeing Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.