BMRCL Recruitment 2017 – Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL) Job notification announced for the post of Graduate Engineer(Civil).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BMRCL Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer (Civil)|
|Last date||15 December 2017|
- Candidate should possess a B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- The candidate should have scored minimum 50% marks, in the essential educational qualification prescribed.
- The Degree should be from an Institute / Organisation recognised by AICTE.
- Knowledge of Kannada is a must.(The candidate should be able to Read, Speak, Understand and Write in Kannada).
Age limit (As on 15.12.2017): Below 35 years
Contract period: 2 years
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
BMRCL Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection will be made strictly as per merit, on the basis of written examination. Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of the original documents and
- There shall be no negative marking in the written examination.
- The question paper will be of objective type with multiple answers. The question paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Kannada and the duration of the examination will be for 2 hours with 100 questions, each question carrying one mark.
- The question paper will also contain writing one paragraph/sentence in Kannada which is compulsory and this will be evaluated at the time of verification of documents only in respect of candidates shortlisted for document verification.
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 400/-
- GM, Cat I, Cat II a, Cat IIb, Cat III a, Cat III b candidates: Rs. 900/-
How to Apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 December 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Last date for submission of online application: 15.12.2017 upto 6.00 PM
- The written test will be held on Sunday the 28th January 2018.