BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL) Job notification for Graduate Engineer. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment are given below.
BMRCL Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer|
|Last Date||22 April 2019|
- BE / B.Tech in Civil Engineering from an Institute/Organisation recognized by AICTE.
- Must have secured minimum 60% marks in Civil Engineering Degree and minimum 60 percentile in GATE 2019.
- Knowledge of Kannada is essential
Age limit (As on 02.02.2019): Below 35 years.
BMRCL Graduate Engineer – Selection Process:
- The selection will be made strictly as per merit, on the basis of Gate 2019 score.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of the original documents and Kannada test.
- The appointment of selected candidates is subject to final verification of educational qualification, age, and verification of antecedent/character of the candidate.
- BMRCL reserves the right to conduct additional Written Examination/ Skill Test/Medical Test/ Document Verification at any stage.
How to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 22 April 2019. After submitting online applications, send a print out application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 27 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
Shanthinagar, Bengaluru 560027.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now