Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
BITS Pilani Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Postdoc/SRF/JRF under the project of “Eco Friendly Solution with Metal Recovery and Value Added Products from Stainless Steel Spent Pickle Liquor: A Zero Waste Business Model”. There is 02 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of Ph.D./M.E/M.Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About BITS Pilani: Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani (BITS Pilani) is a private deemed university in Pilani, India. It focuses primarily on higher education and research in engineering and sciences. After expansion to a campus in Dubai, it has become the first international deemed university, spearheading in science, engineering and research with 4 established campuses and 15 academic departments. The institute was established in its present form in 1964. During this period, the institute’s transformation from a regional engineering college to a national university was backed by G.D. Birla.
BITS Pilani Recruitment 2023 for Postdoc/SRF/JRF:
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 31,000 – 47,000/-|
|Last Date||20 March 2023|
- Essential Qualifications: Ph.D. (Civil/Mechanical).
- Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in structural/concrete/ environmental work.
- Duration : 15 months
- ME/M.Tech (Mechanical/Civil).
- Preference will be given to the candidate with ME (Mechanical with Industrial/Production Engineering specialization) with expertise in Life Cycle Assessment.
- Duration: Three years
- Postdoc/SRF: Rs 47,000/-
- JRF: Rs 31,000 – 35,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Postdoc/SRF: 01 Post
- JRF: 01 Post
Selection Process of BITS Pilani Recruitment 2023:
- The selection process includes Interview.
- The selected candidate will be encouraged to join the PhD program at BITS Pilani, as per the institute rules.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for the online interview (Google meet).
How to apply for BITS Pilani Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending their resume/CV to their mentioned mail ids respectively on or before 20 March 2023.
For more details: Click here
Mail id ( Postdoc/SRF ): firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for Postdoc/SRF position “
Mail id ( JRF ): email@example.com with the subject “Application for JRF position”