Birlasoft Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the post of Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates from 2019 batch. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Birlasoft Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunication)
- Batch: 2019 only
- Minimum 60% in 10th, 12th, Graduation
- No active/Standing backlogs
- Two years bond
- Shift Timing Should be open
Note: Should not have participated in the Birlasoft selection process in the last 9 months
- The candidates should have exceptional organizational, presentations & communication skills – both verbal & written.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for complex and large-scale problems
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
- Must be comfortable working in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast
- Build intelligence in the process by writing scripts and Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Understand the customer’s requirements and map it to functional specifications
- Understand the logistic movement journey
- Develop the processes from inception
- Finalize functional requirements and track Project milestone plans for delivery
- Create WBS plans, monitor and track the work schedule for on-time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
- Proactively identify and highlight risk and its mitigation plan
- Ensure process improvement and compliance in the assigned Project and participate in technical discussions/ review
- Manage the scope of the project and ensure changes are documented and approved.
- Release preparation (Planning deployments, version setup, coordination, etc.)
- Prepare and submit status reports
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
How to Apply for Birlasoft Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here