Bentley Recruitment 2020 – Bentley scheduled to hire Software Quality Analyst for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bentley Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- BE/BTech/Msc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Structural engineering with programming experience or equivalent field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in software development.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English language.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity.
- Familiarity with reverse engineering of code, refactoring, debugging, testing units and troubleshooting.
- Self-motivated person with the ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Algorithms in Geometrical modelling and Data Structure background.
- Artificial intelligence and self learning software.
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of agile scrum development, test driven development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.
- Experience using Visual Studio, Visual Code, BAT scripts, Python, command line (Batch shells), etc.
- Collaborate with product management, development leads, and other developers to complete tasks.
- Design and develop new features and solutions primarily in C++, C# and knowledge of TypeScript is a plus.
- Work with a team in an agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery software development process.
- Demonstrate a commitment to writing testable and maintainable code while actively giving and receiving feedback.
- Quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and approaches as they come.
How to Apply for Bentley Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here