Bentley Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Graduate Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Bentley Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
- At least BS in Computer Science or Engineering related field required.
- Knowledge of a programming language such as VB/.NET or C++/C# or Java within a source code repository environment using a tool such as Visual Studio.
- Must have knowledge of quality assurance methodologies for a software testing environment.
- Knowledge of a test automation tool, data and\or keyword driven testing is plus.
- Will design, implement, execute, and maintain automated test Plans.
- Assist team to stabilize Automated Test Plans.
- Will prepare reports for ATP execution.
- Create Configuration files using CAF functionality.
- Create and Maintain VMs on Hyper-V
How to Apply for Bentley Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here