Bentley Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Graduate Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Kolkata Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Bentley Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
- The applicant should be a graduate/ postgraduate in Civil/Structural Engineering. with a good understanding of the principles of structural analysis and design.
- He needs to have a sound knowledge on the Indian Seismic, Wind, Concrete and Steel Design Code.
- Knowledge of STAAD.Pro is essential.
- Knowledge of any other software from the Bentley Structural Suite would be an added advantage.
- The Applicant is expected to have strong communication skills, especially writing skills and have a strong understanding of various aspects structural engineering.
- Knowledge on Offshore Structures will be an added advantage.
- The Graduate Trainees will be responsible for assisting the Support technical Analysts with Bentley Communities documentation (Support Wikis / Technotes / Validation etc), Random unformalized testing, Customized Training Document creation etc.
- The candidate is expected to work extensively with the Technical Support Team and assist them in testing and documentation. He / She is expected to work on a lot of validation problems with the Indian codes and creation of training/demonstration documents
How to Apply for Bentley Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here