Bentley Recruitment 2020 scheduled to hire Associate Software Quality Analyst for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bentley Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Software Quality Analyst|
- Education: B.E – CSE / IT / Mechanical / Civil
- Experience: 0 -2 years of experience in software testing
- Basic knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge of Test complete, Test execute, any code coverage tool is plus.
- Analytical mindset, ability to solve complex logical puzzles
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work outside of testing principals i.e. able to create test cases and plans
- without proper requirements or acceptance criteria
- Familiar with bug tracking process and tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Good communication skills in English
- Database knowledge
- Knowledge on practical experience of modern development lifecycle methodologies (AGILE, DevOps)
- Basic knowledge of Software Test Automation
- Understanding of basic concepts of computer data structure and architecture
- Understand and analyze product requirements, communicate with product management teams
- Develop test design of user scenarios, test cases and checklists
- Prepare test environments
- Execute manual functional testing,
- Detect, resolve, document and report bugs and errors encountered
- Collect comprehensive and relevant data for problem investigation
- Strive for excellence constantly to deliver quality product and test faster thought the process
- Participate to develop associates on best practices surrounding quality
How to Apply for Bentley Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here