Bentley Recruitment scheduled for the role of Graduate Trainee for MBA/PGDM graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Bentley Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee – Human Resources Shared Services|
- Master’s degree in Human Resources/Personal Management
- Experience: Freshers / Up to 6 months
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Possess the ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Have a professional, enthusiastic, and approachable demeanor
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Provides operational support for record keeping, onboarding, off boarding, internal transfer, employment contract management (country specific) and Colleague letters
- Establishes continuous improvement in process
- Ensures HR practices/procedures comply with government policy change implementation and local laws, statutory and audit requirements. Provides support to ensure HR audit/ compliance, Business Audit, SOX and local country statutory audit.
- Provides ongoing support spanning from transactions to management reporting
- Coordination for induction and Orientation activities for new joiners
- Support employee engagement initiatives and PF related activities
- Support background verification of new joiners
How to Apply for Bentley Recruitment 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now