Bentley Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Graduate Trainee (Human Resources) for BBA/B.Sc/MBA/M.Sc graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Bentley Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee – Human Resources|
- Bachelor/Master degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or Business / Industrial Relations.
- 0-6 months’ internship experience
- HR related projects/events handled during college will be an added advantage.
- Passion and sense of urgency for execution; natural curiosity, ability to use creativity to problem solve;
- ability to look at human resources in new and different ways; desire to make a difference.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent communication, engagement, in dealing with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Innovative and creative approach.
- Ability to act independently and quickly.
- Coordination for orientation and induction activities.
- Documentation collection from colleagues, internal checks and approvals from HR and processing joining forms for external and internal distribution.
- Assisting with Visa support letters and other employee related letters such as Issuing address proof, bonafied certificates etc.
- Helping HR to gather leave data of all Interns/ GTs with reference to attendance report and register at the reception.
- Support colleague wellness and engagement initiatives & social events. Designing/helping in planning/vendor scrutiny for Wellness activities etc. Bring on the table Innovative ideas for team activities/events.
- Other tasks assigned as per need.
How to Apply for Bentley Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here