Bentley Recruitment 2017 scheduled for the role of Graduate Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Kolkata Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Bentley Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee – Building Support|
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Architecture, Construction, or other related discipline.
- Knowledge of MicroStation or AutoCAD or other Bentley Building Application (AECOSim) is an asset.
- High motivation and excellent analytical skills
- Very well disciplined and organized with a high level of personal integrity
- Good communication skills and ability to work closely with others
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Troubleshoot the users support request using the available tools and resources while following the appropriate processes and procedures.
- Keep accurate notes and details on user support requests.
- Document software problem defects for review and corrective action.
- Should participate & contribute in writing blogs, wiki’s, Tech articles on company’s portal.
- Engage in dataset development activities with key Support team
How to Apply for Bentley Recruitment 2017?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here