Bentley Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Technical Support Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Bentley Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
- Bachelor Degree in GIS, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in GIS/Digital Mapping software.
- Ability to analyze complex technical problems.
- Technology savvy.
- Tactful and patient with users.
- Excellent English and strong communication skills required. Business-western fashion preferred.
- Knowledge of databases (SQL Server or Oracle), Programming skills is an asset.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc.) an asset.
- Answering user questions over the phone, email and web portal.
- Writing technical articles on the Bentley Communities site informing users on specific technical topics.
- Contribute to software testing from time to time, assist the Development teams manage Defects and User Enhancement requests.
How to Apply for Bentley Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here