Bentley Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Bentley Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Programming skills – A level of Technical knowledge in C/C++ or C#, Microsoft SQL or Oracle Forms or PL/SQL
- Logical Thinking – Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meet the expectations of internal and external clients
- Eloquent Communication – Able to convey ideas in a structured manner clearly and accurately to others in writing and verbal communication
- Problem Solving Mindset – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers
- Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner.
- Result Driven – Able to set priorities; pursue tasks tenaciously with a need to finish. Able to overcome setbacks which may occur along the way
How to Apply for Bentley Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here