Bentley Recruitment 2024: Bentley is scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at the Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. You can also try Meesho Internship and redBus Off Campus Drive.
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is an infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure, sustaining the global economy and environment. Professionals and organizations of every size use our industry-leading software solutions to design, construct, and operate roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, and mining and industrial facilities. Our offerings, powered by the iTwin Platform for infrastructure digital twins, include MicroStation and Bentley Open applications for modelling and simulation, Seequent’s software for geoprofessionals, and Bentley Infrastructure Cloud encompassing ProjectWise for project delivery, SYNCHRO for construction management, and AssetWise for asset operations. Bentley Systems’ 5,000 colleagues generate over $1 billion in annual revenues in 194 countries.
Bentley Recruitment 2024:
|Best in Industry
- Bachelor/master’s degree in engineering
- Experience: 0-2 years
What You Bring to The Team:
- Ability to solve problems
- Good Communication skills, able to explain problems and ask the right questions.
- Knowledge of Computer Science, algorithms, and data structures
- Graphics Design/ Computer Graphics and transformations
- Quickly learn new technologies
- Comfortable in one of the tech stacks.NET/C++ or typescript/nodejs
- Understanding of unit testing, TDD
- Basics of debugging
- Basic level of database concepts (SQL / NoSQL)
- The basic idea of cloud platforms
- Proficiency in Mathematics (Geometry)
- Agile methodology – Scrum
- Familiar with web development frameworks like React.
- Familiarity with Design Patterns, SOLID and DRY principles
- Git – DCVS
- Work closely with Mentor for day-to-day tasks.
- Solve assigned tasks with quality.
- Writing Unit Tests.
- Develop software engineering knowledge.
- Understand and resolve PR comments.
- Scroll other’s PR and try to learn from them and give reasonable reviews.
- Work with a team in an agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery software development process
What We Offer:
- A great Team and culture – please see our Recruitment Video.
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing architecture, engineering, and construction solutions.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diverse international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Software Engineer to join the Facilities Engineering Team, part of Bentley Systems. Facilities Engineering is responsible for advancing software and services for Plant, Building and Structural engineering domains. As an Associate Software Engineer, you will work closely with other Software Engineers, Quality Engineers, and Product Managers to develop software solutions with a strong focus on quality.
How to Apply for Bentley Recruitment 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible by using the following link.
For more details & Apply: Click here.