BECIL Recruitment 2018– Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. announced job notification for 300 vacancies of Programme Coordinator.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BECIL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Programme Coordinator|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||21 May 2018|
Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent.
Desirable: 3 years experience in youth activities/ rural development/ other social sectors including voluntary work in a reputed organization.
Technical Experience: Proficiency in Computers, report writing and communication skills
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018): 25 to 35 years
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- The recruitment of Programme Coordinators will be made through online written examination (Total Marks=75) followed by an Interview (Total Marks=25). Final result will be made on the basis of merit.
- Selection will be held at State wise/Zone wise therefore, all the candidates must be from the State concerned.
- Selected candidates will be deployed in the State concerned only. However, placement in identified district will be at the sole discretion of NYKS.
- No person will be deployed at their Home District.
- For General category candidates: Rs.1,500/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates: Rs.500/-
How to apply BECIL Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 21 May 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting date of Online Application: 27 April 2018
- Closing date of Online Application: 21 May 2018