BECIL Recruitment 2019 – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Job notifications for Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
BECIL Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer|
|Salary||Up to Rs.28,000-32,000/Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||1 April 2019|
Assistant Engineer (Electrical):
- Must possess Degree in Electrical Engineering from a Govt. Recognized Institute and possessing 3 (three) years’ experience of working in electrical divisions and having experience in preparation of PPR & DPR. OR
- An Officer retired from an analogous post in Central/State Government/PSUs and below the age of sixty five years and having suitable qualifications and experience
- Must possess Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering /Electrical Engineering from a Govt. Recognized Institute and should have minimum two years of working experience. OR
- An Officer retired from an analogous post in Central/ State Government/PSUs and below the age of sixty-five years and having suitable qualifications and experience
Post wise vacancies: 5 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) – 3 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.28,000-32,000/Month
- Junior Engineer: Rs.20,000-25,000/Month
BECIL Recruitment – AE/JE Selection Process:
Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
- For General / OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: By Cash or Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi.
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2019 for AE/JE?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in BECIL website www.becil.com or BECIL Corporate Office and send duly filled application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, Aadhar Card, Pan Card & Demand Draft/Cash to the following postal address on or before 1 April 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now