Bechtel Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at New Delhi. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bechtel Recruitment 2019:
Bechtel Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainee:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job location||New Delhi|
- Education: B.E / B.Tech
- A recognized degree in an engineering or scientific discipline, from an accredited college or university, OR
- Specialized courses in an engineering discipline, engineering design and practice, AND
- Practical work experience to the degree necessary to perform the responsibilities outlined below.
- This work experience to be in design engineering or other relevant types of engineering such as system start-up, field engineering, or plant operation in large industrial plants, utilities, process plants or engineering/construction firms
- Basic technical knowledge of engineering systems and calculations, applications of engineering methods, construction materials, and application of computer-aided engineering (CAE)/computer aided design (CAD) tools to engineering problems.
- Basic awareness of relevant Engineering Department Procedures (EDPs), design standards and guides, and Bechtel Standard Application Programs (BSAPs).
- Basic awareness of industry or regulatory standards and design criteria pertinent to the particular engineering discipline.
- Basic skills in oral and written communication.
- Assists in conceptual designs, studies, reports and proposals.
- Performs calculations and basic preliminary analyses.
- Uses computer-aided engineering/computer-aided design (CAE/CAD) tools as directed.
- Checks manufacturers’ drawings and data for compliance with specifications.
- Assists in the detailed development of established design concepts for process systems, structures and equipment.
- Assists in developing or reviews discipline material quantity estimates.
Compiles verifies and correlates data relating to engineering problems.
- Participates in the preparation of material requisitions, specifications and other related procurement documents.
- Coordinates assigned work with other technical personnel as directed.
- Assists in the development and verification of project control documents and status reports.
- Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
How to Apply Bechtel Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here