Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Banaras Locomotive Works Recruitment 2022 – Banaras Locomotive Works has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of ITI/Non-ITI Apprentices. There are 374 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 26 April 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Banaras Locomotive Works: The Banaras Locomotive Works (BLW) (formerly Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW)) in Varanasi, India, is a production unit of Indian Railways. DLW stopped manufacturing diesel locomotives in March 2019 and was renamed to BLW in Oct 2020. Founded in 1961 as the DLW, it rolled out its first locomotive three years later, on 3 January 1964. It manufactures locomotives which are variants based on the original ALCO designs dating to 1960s and the GM EMD designs of the 1990s. In July 2006, DLW outsourced manufacture of some locomotives to Parel Workshop, Central Railway, Mumbai. In 2016, it bagged “Best Production Unit Shield 2015-16” The first phase of expansion project of BLW was initiated in 2016. In 2017, it bagged the “Best Production Unit Shield 2016-17” for 2nd consecutive year.
Banaras Locomotive Works Recruitment 2022:
Banaras Locomotive Works Recruitment 2022 for ITI/Non-ITI Apprentices:
|Job Role||ITI/Non-ITI Apprentices|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||26 April 2022|
- Candidates should possess 10th Class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates should possess 10th Class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with a minimum of 50% marks and passed ITI (Relevant Trades).
For Non-ITI Candidates:
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: not more than 22 Years
For ITI Candidates:
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: Not more than 24 Years
- Maximum Age for Welder & Carpenter: 22 Years
- Fitter – 107 Posts
- Carpenter – 03 Posts
- Painter (Gen) – 07 Posts
- Machinist – 67 Posts
- Welder (G&E) – 45 Posts
- Electrician – 71 Posts
Non ITI Apprentice:
- Fitter – 30 Posts
- Machinist – 15 Posts
- Welder (G&E) – 11 Posts
- Electrician – 18 Posts
Banaras Locomotive Works Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection will be done based on the merit list in each unit, which will be prepared based on the percentage of marks in the Matriculation Examination (with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks).
- For Non-ITI Posts, ITI passed candidates will be selected but they will not be given any weightage of lTI score.
- For Others: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates: NIL
- Payment Mode: through Debit/ Credit Card or Internet Banking.
How to apply for Banaras Locomotive Works Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 26 April 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now