Axis Bank Recruitment 2017 for the role of Assistant Manager through Axis Bank Young Bankers 1 Year Program.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Customer Service Officer|
|Salary||Rs 4.12 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
Axis Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduates from any stream with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
- This score should be aggregate percentage score of your 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th (if applicable) year of your Graduation course.
- In such cases, the proof of your aggregate score of min 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in Graduation will have to be submitted within first semester(before start of End Term exams) of your ABYB course to the college authorities. The admission offer will be provisional and will stand cancelled if you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Post Graduate Students (pursuing or completed) are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and max 25 years (born on or after 1st April 1992)
Job Description: Customer Service Officer
- Conducts outbound marketing calls and scouts for new leads and referrals to generate business
- Responsible for sales of third-party products (Life Insurance – LI, General Insurance – GI, Mutual Funds – MF, Debit/ Credit Cards, etc. to the existing customer base
- Responsible for lead generation for Current Account and Savings Account – CASA to new customers and deepening of account balances for existing customers.
Customer Service and Operations:
- Responsible for timely processing of bank transactions like
- Funds transfer
- Opening of accounts
- Reconciliation of office accounts
- Ensuring timely resolution of customer queries and improving customer service levels.
- Compliance to the bank’s rules – internal guidelines, processes and procedures
- Responsible for improving the Internal Audit Operational Efficiency score of the branch by timely completion of assigned tasks on continuous basis.
- Protecting bank’s property as per safety norms and ensuring ethical conduct in ordinary course of business.
Axis Bank Recruitment Salary:
On successful completion of the course the student would be absorbed in the role of ‘Customer Service Officer’ at Assistant Manager in the Bank with a gross CTC (cost to company) of Rs. 4.12 lakhs per annum (This is inclusive of Loan benefits and Indicative Performance linked Bonus plus Retrials).
Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month for the first 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses and Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship towards their living expenses.
About Axis Bank Young Bankers Program: Axis Bank Young Bankers Programme is a one year, full time residential programme which will be conducted at two training campuses, Manipal Global Education in Bangalore and Amity Global Business School in Noida
ABYB Program Fees:
To pursue this course the interested applicant will have to invest Rs 3,97,600 (Inclusive of Service Tax and Refundable Hostel Security of Rs. 10000/-) . This amount will cover all tuition fee, boarding, lodging and Refundable Hostel security for the entire course at Manipal University Campus, Bangalore and Amity University, Noida.
LOAN FACILITY :
The candidate can choose to fund the course themselves. Or The candidate can also choose to apply for the Education Loan from Axis Bank. Students interested in opting for the Education Loan from Axis Bank , may apply for the term sum figure for the three trimesters. Thus students can therefore obtain a high-quality specialized course in Banking and Finance without any monetary burden on them and fully financed by the Bank.
How to apply Axis Bank Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online on or before
30 July 2017 6 August 2017
To Apply: Click here
- 10 July 2017-Application Window opens
30 July 20176 August 2017-Last Date of Application
- 9-14 August 2017-Online Assessments
- 28-31 August 2017-Interview Process
- 6-12 September-Payment of Caution Deposit Fees
- 10/13 October-Program Starts