Axis Bank Recruitment 2023 for the role of Assistant Manager for Any Degree graduates through Axis Bank’s Young Bankers Program which is a unique initiative to groom young graduates to kickstart a successful career in banking.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Axis Bank Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs 4.42 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||26 November 2023|
Axis Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduates or Post Graduates from any stream with 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation.
- Candidates in the Final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program. However, Original Final Year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted on joining the academy.
- Graduation Degree (10+2+3 patterns ) is compulsory
Axis Bank Recruitment 2023 Young Bankers Selection Process:
STEP 1: Register yourself by completing your online application form on this site. Please note, your application will be considered for further processing only when it is completed, including the payment of application fee. This application fee is for the purpose of the assessments and does not guarantee selection for the Young Bankers program or employment with Axis Bank.
STEP 2: The selection process consists of 2-stages of proctored Online Assessments
Level 1/ Written Test : Verbal Ability, Analytical Ability, Numerical Ability, Written English Test, Listening Comprehension Test
Level 2/ Video Interview : Online AI Video Assessment
STEP 3: The selected candidates will be issued an admission letter. On completion of the admission formalities, the selected candidates shall be enrolled in campus.
Axis Bank Recruitment Salary:
On successful completion of the course, the student would be absorbed in the role of Assistant Manager in the Bank with a gross CTC (cost to company) of Rs. 4.42 lakhs per annum (This is inclusive of Loan benefits and Indicative Performance linked Bonus plus Retrials).
You will receive Rs 5,000/- per month during first 6 months of campus engagement period at Bengaluru, Rs 12,000/- per month for the internship period and from OJT onwards, you will receive your salary.
About Axis Bank Young Bankers Program:
This is a One-year program specifically designed for Axis Bank. The program has been on-going for over 11 years since 2012. In the last 11 years, over 11000 students have been inducted into Axis Bank Ltd through this program.
As a part of this One-year program, the selected candidates will undergo:
- 4 months of classroom learning (at Manipal Academy of BFSI, Bengaluru)
- 3 months of internship with Axis Bank at any of the bank branches / offices PAN India.
- 5 months of On-The-Job Training with Axis Bank (where candidates will undertake a full-time role) at any of the bank branches / offices PAN India.
- The Banking program is built around essential functional and banking related subjects with a firm focus on experiential and application-based learning as well as overall personality development to become a thorough Banking professional. The program is designed to align the Young Banker to the designated Role and the Axis way of functioning. The program aims at making the Young Banker First Day First Hour ready for the job.
ABYB Program Fees:
- The total Fee for the program is ₹2,37,288+18% GST (₹2,80,000 all inclusive).
- Prior to program commencement fees for Term 1 is payable – Rs 1,48,430.
- Term 2 fee of Rs 1,31,570 is payable 45 days after the program commences.
- This fee includes Tuition Fees, boarding & hostel fee, food expenses, Infrastructure usage, Health Insurance (Max Coverage of 1 Lakh Rupees),Tablet expenses & GST of Rs 42,713.
- You can pay the fees from your own resources (Self fund) or you are welcome to take a loan from any bank of your choice or you may take a loan from Axis Bank. Loan shall be given subject to you fulfilling all requirements of the Bank.
Loan Facility for Axis Bank ABYB :
The candidate can choose to fund the course themselves. Or The candidate can also choose to apply for the Education Loan from Axis Bank. Students interested in opting for the Education Loan from Axis Bank , may apply for the term sum figure for the three trimesters. Thus students can therefore obtain a high-quality specialized course in Banking and Finance without any monetary burden on them and fully financed by the Bank.
How to apply Axis Bank Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online on or before 26 November 2023.
To Apply: Click here