Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 for the role of Assistant Manager for Any Degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 Details: Assistant Manager
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs 4.54 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
Axis Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduates or Post Graduates from any stream with 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation.
- Candidates in the Final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program. However, Original Final Year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted on joining the academy.
- Graduation Degree (10+2+3 patterns ) is compulsory
Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 Young Bankers Selection Process:
STEP 1: Register yourself by completing your online application form on this site. Please note, your application will be considered for further processing only when it is completed, including the payment of application fee. This application fee is for the purpose of the assessments and does not guarantee selection for the Young Bankers program or employment with Axis Bank.
STEP 2: The selection process consists of 2-stages of proctored Online Assessments
Level 1 : English Comprehension, Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability and Personality
Level 2 : Sales Situations, Spoken English and Written English
Note: Candidate has to pass level 1 to move to level 2. Date and time slot of the online assessments will be intimated on the registered email ID of shortlisted candidates.
STEP 3: The selected candidates will be issued an admission letter. On completion of the admission formalities, the selected candidates shall be enrolled in campus.
Axis Bank Recruitment Salary:
On successful completion of the course, the student would be absorbed in the role of Assistant Manager in the Bank with a gross CTC (cost to company) of Rs. 4.54 lakhs per annum (This is inclusive of Loan benefits and Indicative Performance linked Bonus plus Retrials).
Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month for the first 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses and Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship towards their living expenses.
About Axis Bank Young Bankers Program: It is a 12-month program comprising of 6 months of on-campus training, 3 months of internship and 3 months of on-the-job training. Post the successful completion of the program (12-month period consisting of 6 month on-campus,3-month internship & 3 months OJT), the candidate will join Axis Bank in a Sales role that will constitute of selling banking & financial products to the bank’s existing & new customers.
ABYB Program Fees:
- The total Fee for the program is Rs 3,88,464.
- Prior to program commencement fees for Term 1 is payable – Rs 202,614.
- Term 2 fee of Rs 185,850 is payable 75 days after the program commences.
- This fee includes Tuition Fees, boarding & hostel fee, food expenses, Infrastructure usage, Tablet expenses & GST of Rs 59,257.
Loan Facility for Axis Bank ABYB :
The candidate can choose to fund the course themselves. Or The candidate can also choose to apply for the Education Loan from Axis Bank. Students interested in opting for the Education Loan from Axis Bank , may apply for the term sum figure for the three trimesters. Thus students can therefore obtain a high-quality specialized course in Banking and Finance without any monetary burden on them and fully financed by the Bank.
How to apply Axis Bank Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now