ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023: ICICI Bank invites applications for the recruitment of Probationary Officers. Educational qualification eligibility for this recruitment will be any degree of graduation.ICICI Bank selection process will be in the form of Online Aptitude test, Interview, Online Psychometric Questionaire and Group Discussion. The selection process will be varied based on the recruitment type. The various eligibility criteria and application process for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment are given below. ICICI Bank has multi-stage recruitment process. Which has Application>Personality Profiler>Documentation>Interview>Offer>JoiningAspirants of the Banking sector can find various banking jobs by Bank Jobs 2023
About ICICI Bank: ICICI Bank is one of the four Big Banks in India. Its headquarter is located in Mumbai and registered office is located in Vadodara, Gujarat. It is the banking enterprise for the International Banking and Financial Services. It has 4867 branches and 14367 ATMs in 17 countries of India. It has two UK branches in Belgium and Germany.ICICI Bank launches its Internet Banking service in 1998.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023 for Probationary Officers:
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Salary||Rs 5-5.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Applicants below 27 years of age .
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting.
About ICICI-Manipal PO Programme:
The candidates selected for ICIC PO Programme need to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) by Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB).The Probationary Officer Training Programme is a cashless bridge to managerial jobs for aspiring students. The total course fee is Rs. 2,55,500 including GST (Fees Rs. 2,36,000 + Tab cost Rs. 19,500).Students have an option of either availing an education loan from ICICI Bank or of self-funding the course fee.
ICICI Bank Recruitment-PO Programme Structure
The programme structure is as follows:
|Term 1:4 Months||Classroom training||IMA, Bengaluru||Monthly stipend of ₹5,000|
|Term 2: 2 Months||Internship||ICICI Bank||Monthly stipend of ₹22,000 to ₹24,000|
|Term 3: 6 Months||On-the-job training||ICICI Bank||Monthly stipend of ₹28,000 to ₹32,000.|
After the successful completion of PO program probationary officers appointed in ICICI Bank, Across the country as Deputy Manager Band I Role.
ICICI PO Recruitment Selection Process:
It is a simple two stage process of Online Aptitude Test followed by Online Interview. You will receive communication through email, WhatsApp and SMS at each stage.
The ICICI PO Selection consists of the following steps
Step 1: Online Application
Step 2: Online Aptitude Test
Step 3: Video Assesment
Step 4: Personal Interview
Step 5: Programme Offer
Step 6: Join the Programme
- Get a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking for Sales and Relationship Management: Be a part of one year course with 4 months of classroom training at ICICI Manipal Academy Bengaluru campus, 2 months of internship at ICICI Bank Branch & 6 months of on-the-job training.
- Earn while you learn: Get stipend of ₹2.32 lakh to ₹2.60 lakh during the programme depending on the place of posting.
- Opportunity to join ICICI Bank: Get an opportunity to join ICICI Bank as a Probationary Officer in Deputy Manager (Band-1) grade on successful completion of the programme.
- Innovative Pedagogy: Numerous real-life case studies and hands-on training, to balance knowledge acumen and practical learning.
- Tech-Driven Learning: Through state of the art infrastructure like branch stimulator & processing centre, learning experience is enriched and practiced at the highest standards.
- Join the Elite Group: This program has successfully produced 28,500+ bankers who proudly serve the banking needs of the country.
How to Apply ICICI Bank Recruitment?
Interested eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online as soon as possible. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process.
ICICI Bank Careers PO Apply Link:Click here
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023 FAQ’s:
What are the vacancies available at ICICI Bank?
At present ICICI Bank hiring for Probationary Officers.
Who can apply ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023?
Any Degree/MBA/CA/ICWA candidates can apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment.
Is there any deadline to submit application for ICICI Bank vacancies?
ICICI Bank is one of the largest private bank in India and it has a huge number of vacancies. So there is no last date to submit the application.
How to apply for ICICI Bank Jobs?
All eligible candidates can submit the application in online at ICICI Careers website i.e., www.icicicareers.com