ICICI Bank Recruitment: ICICI Bank invites applications from eligible degree graduates for the role of Probationary Officers, Sales Officers.The various eligibility criteria and application process for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment, Sales Officer Recruitment are given below.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Sales Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Graduate in any discipline (Engineers & MBA not eligible)
- Work-experience not mandatory
- Less than 26 years of age
Key Competencies Required
- Passion (must take initiatives and not avoid targets)
- Socially Confident (able to start a conversation with new people easily and be confident in the interaction)
- Perseverance & Resilience (able to make repeated attempts and bounce back from setbacks, able to try new methods of engagement in case of a setback)
- Problem Solving & Closure (when faced with a problem, must be able to identify and seek help from the right people without hesitation. Able to keep commitments made to others and ensure that the task is complete)
- Generate new customer leads through various channels
- Proactively identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities in the geography assigned
- Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business
- Achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services
- Cross sell assets and fee products
- Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank
- Ensure customer satisfaction through regular engagement
- Resolve customer queries/issues and facilitate customer service
- Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made
ICICI Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
- Short listing of CV
- English Writing Test
- Sales Profiler
- One round of interview
Note: English Writing Test and Sales Profiler are pre-interview stages which can be done online
How to apply ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Salary||Rs 4 LPA+|
|PGDB Course Location||IMA, Bengaluru|
|Job Location||Across India|
Candidates should be completed Graduate in any Discipline
Candidates should have 55% (Aggregate) in their graduation
Age Limit(As on 31 December 2017): Up to 25 Years (Candidates should be born on or before 31st December 1991)
About ICICI-Manipal PO Programme:
The candidates selected for ICIC PO Programme need to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) by Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB).The Programm fees will be Rs.3,62,250/ (Amount + 15% Service Tax) and Rs.16,354/- (Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + VAT).So total fees will be Rs.3,78,604. Candidates can arrange Fees by themselves(Self-funding) or they can apply for an educational loan in ICICI Bank.
ICICI Bank Recruitment-PO Programme Structure
The programme structure is as follows:
|Term 1:4 Months||Classroom training||IMA, Bengaluru|
|Term 2: 2 Months||Internship||ICICI Bank|
|Term 3: 2 Months||Classroom training||IMA, Bengaluru|
|Term 4: 4 Months||On-the-job training||ICICI Bank|
After the successful completion of PO programme probationary officers appointed in ICICI Bank, Across the country as Deputy Manager Band I Role.
ICICI PO Recruitment Selection Process:
The ICICI PO Selection consists of following steps
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Merit List
How to Apply ICICI Bank Recruitment?
Interested eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online as soon as possible.Shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process.
ICICI Bank Careers PO Apply Link: https://www.icicicareers.com
ICICI Bank PO Sample Question Paper: Click here