Ather Energy Recruitment 2023 – Ather Energy is scheduled to hire for the role of Service Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/Diploma graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Ather Energy Recruitment 2023 Details:
|1 – 3 Years
|Best in Industry
- Graduation: Diploma/B.E./ in Information Science/Electronics
- Work Experience: 1-3 years in the Electronics Industry
Experience & Skills:
- Strong background in electronic control systems is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with Serial Data communication protocols and/or Software Defined Vehicle architecture.
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Proven track record of tackling complex problems.
- Proficiency in reading and understanding electrical wiring diagrams and controller specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information science/Electronics Technology, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
What will I be doing at Ather?
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to test and improve product features to enhance service quality.
- Examine proto type parts to determine service, repair, replacement and rework requirements and calculate precise man-hours needed for effective resource allocation
- Monitoring and evaluating internal DFMEA processes to populate possible failure mode work instructions
- Evaluate the influence of change request (CRs) and new product releases on current processes, conducting impact analysis
- Customization of environmental parameters and the way it runs to provide best and fastest fault duplications and isolation of failure mode.
- Work towards improvements in the accuracy of the fault duplication and isolation, including hard to reproduce and intermittent failures.
- Lead the Failure Analysis cases review meeting with Engineers.
- Engage Design engineering and communicate finding and resolutions of issues.
- Participate in initiatives to enhance existing test strategies, methodologies and test/diagnostic coverage for field returns to drive for improvements in the accuracy of the fault duplication and isolation.
- Work with the Engineering teams to define test requirements and strategy for new released products.
- Ability to decode hardware related error messages and trace messages to hardware component error checker.
- Ability to simulate failures and identify the failures in complex systems, subsystems and components.
- Hands on experience on troubleshooting high complexity HW and ability to isolate the defective component(s).
- Experience scripting and automations, Python, TCL, Perl, C.
- Strong background and experience in testing methodology, test development and test execution and report generation.
- Experience using software development and debug tools.
- Demonstrated success in leading teams with several key areas of responsibility including new product test strategy, product quality, and test development/deployment.
Some attributes that you bring to this role:
- Exploring possibilities – Curiously look for innovative ways to improve service quality
- Inviting feedback – Make it easy for all stakeholders to provide constructive inputs.
- Interacting with people – Keep a finger on the pulse by regularly communicating with role-holders across the service value chain.
- Data analysis and/or database experience
- Hands on diagnostic/repair experience.
How to Apply for Ather Energy Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.