Asahi Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer – Trainee for B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ BSC/ BCA – 2018/ 2019 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Asahi Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 2 LPA|
|Interview Location||Kakapalayam (Salem)|
|Last Date||11 December 2019|
|Interview Date||14 December 2019|
- Education: BE / B.Tech (IT,Computers,EEE,ECE), MCA; BSC (Computers/Software), BCA.
- Batch: 2018/2019 pass outs
Asahi Technologies Off Campus Drive Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- GD (Based on the number of turnouts)
- Technical Interview
- Final Technical Interview
- HR Discussion
Benefits of Joining with Asahi Technologies Pvt. Ltd:
- Office timings: 10 Am to 7 Pm only.
- Five days working
- Medical insurance of Rs.10,00,000 for employees and immediate dependents
- 24/7 Snacks and Refreshments
- Other benefits as per the industry norms
- Our Motto is to make employees experience “Work Life Balance”.
How to Apply for Asahi Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this position online by the following link before 11 December 2019. After completion of registration, candidates can attend the drive on 14 December 2019 to the mentioned venue.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Date: 14 December 2019 Time: 8 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for participation in the recruitment drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 11.12.2019.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 12.12.2019.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 14.12.2019 at 8.30 am