Aryabhatta college Recruitment 2022 – Aryabhatta college invites online job application for the post of Non Teaching Posts – Director of Physical Education/Instructor/Senior Personal Assistant/Junior Assistant/Library Attendant – 11 vacancies in various disciplines . Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree/12th/10th in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Aryabhatta college: ARYABHATTA COLLEGE comes into existence from the academic session 2014-15. It is an institution directly maintained by the University of Delhi. The college was formerly known as Ram Lal Anand College (Evening) and was established in 1973. The working hours at the Aryabhatta College are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Classes shall commence at 8:30 a.m. The College is located adjacent to the South Campus of the University of Delhi in the picturesque surroundings of the South Delhi section of the the Aravali range.
Aryabhatta college Recruitment 2022:
Aryabhatta college Recruitment 2022 for Director of Physical Education/Instructor/Senior Personal Assistant/Junior Assistant/Library Attendant:
|Job Role||Director of Physical Education/Instructor/Senior Personal Assistant/Junior Assistant/Library Attendant|
|Salary||Level 1 – 10|
|Last Date||25 March 2022|
Director of Physical Education:
- Master’s degree in Physical Education and Sports or Physical Education or Sports Science with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed). Record of having represented the University / College at the Inter-University /Inter-Collegiate competitions or the State and/ or National Championships.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR. (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with the Note.)
Passed the physical fitness test conducted in accordance with the provisions laid down hereunder. OR An Asian Game or Commonwealth Games medal winner who has a degree at least at Post graduation level.
- A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University. At least 03 years of experience working as Private Secretary/ Personal Assistant/ Stenographer/ Executive Assistant/ Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs/ Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
Senior Personal Assistant:
- Degree of a recognized University; Certificate of higher or lower grade in English Shorthand and Typewriting of an examining body other than U.P.S.C.; Teaching experience in English Shorthand through common words. Vertical, horizontal or higher frequency word, pattern of teaching typewriting and General English; Aptitude for teaching English Shorthand and Typewriting; Minimum of 10 years’ service as English Stenographer.
Junior Assistant :
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University / Institution. Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution. Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
- Senior Personal Assistant -35 years
- Junior Assistant – 27 years
- Library Assistant – 30 years
- Director of Physical Education – 1 Post
- Instructor – 1 Post
- Senior Personal Assistant – 1 Post
- Junior Assistant – 5 Posts
- Library Assistant – 3 Posts
- Director of Physical Education – Level 10
- Instructor – Level 7
- Senior Personal Assistant – Level 7
- Junior Assistant – Level 2
- Library Assistant – Level 1
Aryabhatta college Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Candidates are required to appear in a written test/practical test/skill test to adjudge the basic knowledge as per the requirement of the post. The selection shall be based on the performance of the candidate in the written test/Practical test/skill test applicable as per recruitment rules.
- UR: Rs. 500/-
- OBC/ EWS: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Female: Nil
How to apply for Aryabhatta college Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at official website on or before 25 March 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here