Aricent Recruitment 2017 for the post of Associate Network Engineer for Gurgaon Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Aricent Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from any recognized university
- Excellent communication Skill.
- Prior troubleshooting experience
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (Including Night Shifts)
- Prior experience of Voice based technical support
- Excellent communication(written & verbal) skills
- Troubleshoot Level 1/2/3 network issues of enterprise customers (US/CAN region)
- Achieve all the defined metrics & SLA
- Effective engagement with customer (written & verbal) & ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Proactive involvement of Technical Leads / Management in resolving critical issues
- Writing Tech documents covering best practices & Tshoot approaches for a product/issue.
- Mentoring of New Hires
How to apply Aricent Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by following link.
To Apply: Click here