Aricent Recruitment scheduled for the role of Trainee (Network Support) for 2017/2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Aricent Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Trainee (Network Support)|
|Salary||Rs 3.3 LPA|
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (IT) 2017/2018 Passouts.
- Candidates should be 2017/2018 pass outs. Undergraduates are not eligible.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
How to apply for Aricent Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now