Aricent Recruitment scheduled for the role of Trainee (Network Support) for 2017/2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Aricent Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Trainee (Network Support)|
|Salary||Rs 3.3 LPA|
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (IT) 2017/2018 Passouts.
- Candidates should be 2017/2018 pass outs. Undergraduates are not eligible.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
Note: Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
How to apply for Aricent Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here