APSPDCL Recruitment 2019 – Southern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Ltd announced Assistant Engineer/Electrical (Now re-designated as Assistant Executive Engineer/Electrical) vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
APSPDCL Recruitment 2019: AE
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||25 April 2019|
APSPDCL AE Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Must possess B.E/B.Tech/A.M.I.E. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India.
Note: The degree awarded by the Universities/Institutions that are recognized by the U.G.C, D.E.C (Under IGNOU) and AICTE as the case shall only be considered.
Age limit (An 09-02-2019): 18 to 42 years
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- Up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Up to 10 years in respect of P.H. candidates.
APSPDCL Recruitment – AE Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% based on Written examination.
- The syllabus of the written test contains Electrical Circuits, Electrical Measurements, Control Sytems, Analog and digital electronics, Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Utilization & Power Electronics and Drives.
- The duration of the test is 2hrs (120 minutes).
- Only those candidates, who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community-wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- OC category – 40%
- BC category – 35%
- SC/ST & PH category – 30%
- SC/ST/BC communities of Andhra Pradesh/PH candidates: Rs.200/- (Processing Fee)
- General Category/Applicants belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh: Rs.700/- (Processing Fee and Examination Fee).
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking /Credit Card / Debit Card.
Examination Center: Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh) only.
How to apply for APSPDCL Recruitment for AE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for Payment of Fee and Application submission: 26 March 2019
- Last date for payment of Application Fee at AP Online: 24 April 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 25 April 2019
- Date of Written Examination: Will be announced later