APS Army Public School Recruitment 2018 conducted Combined Selection Screening Exam for 1000 posts of Post Graduate Teacher(PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT), Primary Teacher(PRT).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
APS Army Public School Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Post Graduate Teacher(PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT), Primary Teacher(PRT)|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||21 December 2017|
Post Graduate Teacher(PGT): The candidates should possess Post Graduation with 50% marks and B.Ed with 50% marks from a recognized University/ Institute.
Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT): The candidates should possess Graduation with 50% marks and B.Ed with 50% marks from a recognized University/ Institute.
Primary Teacher(PRT): The candidates should possess Graduation with 50% marks and B.Ed/Two year Diploma with 50% marks from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age limit(As on 1.4.2018):
- Fresh Candidates: Below 40 years (In the case of Delhi schools TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs & PGT <36 years)
- Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
APS Army Public School Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on following criteria
- Stage 1-Screening Exam
- Stage 2-Interview
- Stage 3-Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
- The test contains Objective type Multiple Choice Questions
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- For candidates of PGT and TGT categories Parts A & B will be available together and the candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
- To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
APS Army Public School Teacher Vacancy Scheme of Examination:
For PGT/TGT: (Duration: 3 Hours)
For PRT: (Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes)
Part A: General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology
Part B: Specific to subject
Exam Fee: Rs.500/-
Examination Centre: Across India(For list of exam centres for APS Teacher Recruitment check official notification)
How to apply for APS Army Public School Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 21 December 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration: 01 December 2017 to 21 December 2017.
- Availability of Admit cards online: 05 January 2018
- Exam: 15 January -17 January 2018.
- Publication of Results: 27 January 2018.