Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 – Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Ltd Online Applications are invited from eligible MALE candidates for filling up 398 Nos. Junior Linemen (Energy Assistant) to work in Village/ Ward Secretariats in various Districts covered in APEPDCL from eligible candidates The detailed eligibility and application process of APEDCL Recruitment are given below.
Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution APEPDCL:
Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited was incorporated in the year 1956 as a public limited company under the Andhra Pradesh Government. The headquarter of Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company is located in Visakhapatnam for the five districts of Andhra Pradesh. Those five districts are Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, East and West Godavari.
APEPDCL Recruitment 2021:
APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 for Junior Linemen :
|Job Role||Junior Linemen (Energy Assistant )|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||24 September 2021|
- SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
- the candidate must possess ITI Qualification in Electrical / Wireman Trade (Or) or Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding
(EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
Note: Women and PWD Candidates are not eligible
Age Limit(as on 01.07.2021):
- Minimum Age Limit is 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit is 35 years
- 5 years for SC/ST and BC candidates.
Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II)):
|Name of the Circle||No. of vacancies|
APEPDCL Junior Linemen Selection process:
Only the male candidates who secured merit in total marks obtained in SSC /10th will be called for the test. Final selection will be done on the basis of scores obtained in the following test.
- Pole climbing
- Meter Reading
Scheme of Test:
- The test evaluation will be done on a scale of 100 marks with a maximum of 80 marks for the total marks obtained in SSC.
- Remaining of 20 marks for in-service experience in the APDISCOMs as contract [email protected] 1 Mark for each completed 6 months period.
- Candidates will be called for the test in 1:3 ratio, as per ROR in the descending orders of aggregate marks.
APEPDCL Junior Linemen Test Centres:
- OC/BC candidates – Rs. 700/-
- SC & ST candidates – Rs.350/-
Mode of Payment: To be paid online using a payment gateway using net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
How to Apply for APEPDCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates shall apply online through the APEPDCL website on or before 24 September 2021.
For more details & Apply: Click here
APEPDCL Recruitment 2019 for AE:(Expired)
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||5 March 2019|
Educational Qualification: A degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act Provincial Act or a State Act or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
Age limit (An 01-07-2018): Below 42 years
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- Up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Up to 10 years in respect of P.H. candidates.
APEPDCL AE Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% based on Written examination.
- Only those candidates, who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community-wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- OC category – 40%
- BC category – 35%
- SC/ST category – 30%
- SC/ST/BC communities of Andhra Pradesh State: Rs.200/- (Processing Fee)
- PH/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.200/- (Processing Fee)
- General Category/Applicants belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh: Rs.700/- (Processing Fee and Examination Fee).
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking /Credit Card / Debit Card.
Examination Centers: Visakhapatnam only.
How to apply for APEPDCL Recruitment for AE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 5 March 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for Payment of Fee and Application submission: 17 February 2019.
- Last date for payment of Application Fee at AP Online: 5 March 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 5 March 2019
- Date of Written Examination: Tentatively in the month of March-2019.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now