Amphora Off Campus Drive 2022 – Amphora has scheduled to hire for recruitment for the post of Software Engineer/Developer for B.E/B.Tech graduates of 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch candidates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Founded in 1997, Amphora is a leading global provider of software solutions designed and developed for companies in the field of commodity trading and risk management. Since our inception, our main goal has been to provide the trading community with the most robust, user-friendly, enterprise-wide software package available. Amphora continues to launch new products that address customers’ needs and adjust to dynamic market demands.
Amphora Off Campus Drive 2022:
Amphora Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer/Developer:
|Job Role||Software Engineer/Developer|
|CTC-Salary||upto Rs 10 LPA|
|Last Date||11 August 2022|
Want IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp?
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech
- Specialization (if any) : CS/IT
- Graduation year of passing: 2020/2021/2022
- Percentage: 80% and above
- Skills (if any) : Programming Skills, Communication Skills, Analytical Abilities
Technical Skills Requirenments
- Proven knowledge in Core Java end to end
- Should have firm grasp on OOPS and basics of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Good knowledge of Eclipse/Intellij Idea is mandatory
- Must have proficiency in writing SQL queries
- Willingness to learn new Frameworks, Tools as per Product Architectural requirements
Role & Duties
- Would be working on trading domain, multi – tier, multi – technology environment.
- Would be writing code as per the written technical specifications/user stories and should have knowledge of database architecture and design.
- Would be interpreting written business requirements
Amphora Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process :
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for Amphora Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online by the following link on or before 11 August 2022.
For more details & To Apply : Click here