American Express Recruitment scheduled for Engineering graduates for the role of Engineer Trainee at Bangalore/Gurugram Office & Intern at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
American Express Recruitment:
American Express Recruitment for Engineer Trainee:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
- Must earn Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
other technical disciplines by June 2019
- Passion for coding
- Ability to find opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
- Hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
- Creative and digital mindset
- Function as a core member of an agile team working on API specs, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints, or doing proof of concepts/automation tools
- Design and develop new customer-facing applications on multiple channels like native iOS, Android, web, social integration and Java services/APIs,
- Design and implement web-enabled systems for data collection
How to apply for American Express Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this position in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now