American Express Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Gurgaon Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
American Express Recruitment:
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Java|
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related experience required
- Up to 4 years of software development experience in a professional environment and/or
comparable experience such as:
- Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods
- Experience with design and coding across one or more platforms and as appropriate
- Hands-on experience with application design, software development, and automated testing
- Exposure to distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience with object-oriented design and coding with variety of languages
Role Core Competencies
- Emerging Technologies
- Programming/Software Development
- System Design
- Data Management
- Release and Deployment
- User Experience Evaluation and Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Executive Presence
- Business Product Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Contributes to design, development, troubleshooting, debugging, evaluating, modifying, deploying, and documenting software and systems that meet the needs of customer-facing applications, business applications, and/or internal end user applications.
- Organizational Context Entry-level experienced hire, member of a product engineering or delivery and integration team reporting to a Senior Engineer, Engineering Director or Director Product Delivery & Integration.
How to apply for American Express Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here