Amdocs Recruitment 2017 for the post of Software Support Engineer for Entry Level B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Amdocs Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Software Support Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computers or equivalents
- Knowledge in Java/ C++
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Few months of experience- Advantage
- You will provides engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications
- You will Investigate, debugs and reproduces issues, provides fixes and workarounds and verifies changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution
- You will demonstrate continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes by utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
- You will contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit – for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality SLAs, etc
- You will communicate with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verifies that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
How to apply Amdocs Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here