Amdocs Recruitment 2018 for the post of Software Support Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Amdocs Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Software Support Engineer|
- Recent graduates and/or equivalent experience.
- Gather, evaluate, analyze and resolve moderate to complex technical problems.
- Customer facing capabilities, Professional appearance , Service oriented
- Good interpersonal skills: Explain facts, practices, and policies to external parties
- Resourceful, motivated, proactive
- Multi-tasking ability
- Able to work independently with general instructions
- Able to advise, guide and mentor
- Calm under pressure
- Team player
- Provides engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications. Adheres to Amdocs change management processes. Ensures that the solution is maintainable, scalable and supportable. Designs, develops and maintains tools/automations to assist in troubleshooting, debugging and support.
- Investigates debugs and reproduces issues, provides fixes and workarounds and verifies changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution. Highlights risks and helps in mitigating the risk from technical aspects.
- Analyzes production issues from business and the application/code perspective and outlines corrective actions. Performs impact assessments of the issues and contributes to the Root Cause Analysis of critical issues.
- Introduces continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes by utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions. Applies automation to minimize complexity, reduce time to response, etc.
How to apply for Amdocs Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here