Amdocs Recruitment 2017 for the post of Associate Technical & Business Operations Analyst for Entry Level Any degree graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Amdocs Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Technical & Business Operations Analyst|
Only Non-Engineers. Not looking for BE/B.Tech./MCA for this role.
Years of Exp.: 0 to 2 max.
Non Engineering Graduates only i.e., BCA/B.Sc./ B. Com./ B.A./ MCS/BCS/MCM/MBA/M.Sc. etc.
- Fresher candidates should fulfill the below criteria:
- Should be 2016 passouts only.
- No Gap in Education
- 55% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduate and Post Graduation (if applicable)
- Should have basic knowledge of SQL and UNIX
- Good Analytical skills
- Good with MS-EXCEL
- Good communication skills (involves communication with clients and site stakeholders)
- Telecom Domain / Revenue Assurance experience will be preferable.
- Candidate should be open to work in 24 * 7 environment.
- You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
- You will ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
- You will use your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
- You will perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
- You will ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
How to apply Amdocs Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here