Amdocs Recruitment 2020 – Amdocs scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer (C++, Unix & SQL) for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Lam Research Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer
- National Instruments-NI Systems Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer
Amdocs Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer (C++, Unix & SQL)|
- Education: B.E / B.Tech
- 1-3 years experience in the development organization, prefered in Telecom or Billing area.
- Applications: Oracle, PL/SQL
- Languages: Excellent programing skills in C, C++, SQL, ProC, shell scripting, multithread and/or network programming
- Operating Systems: Linux/Unix
- Tools: GDB, Valgrind, Sonar
- Design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- Follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Encouraged to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
How to Apply for Amdocs Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here