Amdocs Recruitment 2018 for the post of Service Desk Analyst for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Amdocs Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Service Desk Analyst|
- Recent graduates and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience with ticket-handling system is an advantage.
- Documentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in using MS Office and end-user applications.
- Technical experience in related field; preference for computer sciences.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Preference for computer sciences, technical diploma (India), or technical degree.
- The role involves handling incidents and service requests from customers/end-user by following the standard methods and procedures of the unit.
- You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
- You will ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
- You will use your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
- You will perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
- You will ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
- You will update checklists for quality assurance and progress tracking following standard operating procedure.
- You will ensure the seamless handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all KPIs.
- You will ensure crystal clear communication and documentation as point of contact.
- You will perform validation, verification, and correction, wherever applicable, of artifacts of the system (reports, bills, event records, screens, and so on). Report and properly document errors that are detected.
- You will perform basic software system operations, using the online screen, running maps and jobs, basic configuration/installation, and taking backups.
- You will work on fallouts from various applications, journalize manual billing requests, process payments, and customize miscellaneous activities.
How to apply Amdocs Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here