Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 – Allahabad High Court has released the job notification for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee) for 102 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of LLB within the age limit of 21 to 26 years can apply for this job. The selection is based on the interview. Eligible candidates can send their application through postal on or before 08 August 2020. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Allahabad High Court- The Allahabad High Court or the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is the fourth high court established in India. It was established on 17 March 1866. Mr Govind Mathur is the chief Justice in Allahabad High Court since 14 November 2018.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020:
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 for Law Clerks:
|Job Role||Law Clerks (Trainee)|
|Last Date||08 August 2020|
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Those who have appeared in LLB (Final Year) in 2019-20 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LLB examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LLB Examination at the time of the interview, which may be held in the first week of September 2020.
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
Note: Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2020): 21 to 26 years
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Selection Process for Law Clerks:
- Selection will be on the basis of the interview only, which will be held only at Allahabad.
- The candidates for interview will be called only after screening.
- A candidate involved in any kind of criminal case whether convicted or charge-sheeted shall be barred from applying for the above post.
- Those who have already worked as Law Clerk (Trainee) will not be eligible to apply again.
How to Apply Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 for Law Clerks?
Interested and eligible candidates can purchase the application form from the counter in the High court of Judicature at Allahabad and at it’s Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs.300/- in cash (or) The Application form will be downloaded from the website by the payment of Rs.300/- through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad and send the application form through postal on or before 08 August 2020.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
The Registrar General,
High Court of Judicature,
Allahabad High Court Recruitment for Review Officer/ Computer Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Review Officer, Computer Assistant|
|Last Date||21 October 2019|
- Candidates should complete graduation and required computer qualification
Age Limit(01.07.2019): 21 to 35 years
- Review Officer: 132 Posts
- Computer Assistant: 15 Posts
- Review Officer: Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/-
- Computer Assistant: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
Allahabad High Court – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the written exam and computer knowledge test
- For General (Unreserved)/ OBC category candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST category of Uttar Pradesh: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 21 October 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here