Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021 – Allahabad High Court has released the online job notification for recruitment to the post of Higher Judicial Service Exam. There are 98 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Candidates with the qualification of LLB. The age limit of the candidates should be within the age limit of 35 to 45 years can apply for this job. The selection is based on the Prelims, main and interview. Eligible candidates can send their application through postal on or before 19 February 2021. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Allahabad High Court- The Allahabad High Court or the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is the fourth high court established in India. It was established on 17 March 1866. Mr Govind Mathur is the chief Justice in Allahabad High Court since 14 November 2018.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021:
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021 for Higher Judicial Service Exam:
|Job Role||Higher Judicial Service Exam|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||19 February 2021|
- Candidates must be an Advocate of not less than Seven years continuous practice as an advocate
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2021): 35 to 45 years
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be on the basis of Prelims, Mains and Interview. The prelims exam is scheduled to be held on 4 April 2021 at Prayagraj. Those who will qualify in the prelims will be called for further recruitment process.
- General/OBC – Rs. 1250/-
- SC/ST- Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates belonging to other states than UP – Rs. 1250/-
How to Apply Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online from 20 January 2021 to 19 February 2021 till 23:59 PM. The hard copy of the online application will be sent through Registered post/ Speed post/ Courier on or before 27 February 2021.
For More Details : Click here
The Registrar General,
High Court of Judicature,
Allahabad High Court Recruitment for Review Officer/ Computer Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Review Officer, Computer Assistant|
|Last Date||21 October 2019|
- Candidates should complete graduation and required computer qualification
Age Limit(01.07.2019): 21 to 35 years
- Review Officer: 132 Posts
- Computer Assistant: 15 Posts
- Review Officer: Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/-
- Computer Assistant: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
Allahabad High Court – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the written exam and computer knowledge test
- For General (Unreserved)/ OBC category candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST category of Uttar Pradesh: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 21 October 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here