Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 jobs for 3495 Group C & D posts of Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentices, Drivers, Tube well Operator- cum-Electrician, Process Server Orderly, Peon, Office Peon, Farrash, Chowkidar, Waterman, Sweeper, Mali, Coolie, Bhisti, Liftman, Sweeper-cum-Farrash. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018-19:
|Job Role||Group C & Group D Posts|
|Application Start Date||6 December 2018|
|Last Date||26 December 2018|
Category ‘C’ Cadre Posts:
Stenographer Grade-III: Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.
Junior Assistant: Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC society and 25/30 words per minutes for Hindi/English Typewriting on Computer
Drivers: High School along with Driving License to drive a four wheeler for a period not less than 3 years
Category ‘D’ Cadre Posts:
Tube well Operator-cum-Electrician: Junior High School with Diploma or certificate course from Industrial Training Institute
Process Server: Must have passed High School
Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash /Chowkidar/Waterman/Sweeper/ Mali/ Coolie/Bhisti/ Liftman: Junior High School
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Sweeper-cum-Farrash: Class VI
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018): 18 years to 40 years
Post wise vacancies: 3495 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III – 412 Posts
- Junior Assistant/Paid Apprentices – 1484 Posts
- Drivers – 40 Posts
- Category ‘D’ Cadre – 1559 Posts
Allahabad High Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
The High Court, Allahabad will hold common offline Written Examination (on O.M.R. Sheet), followed by Hindi/English Computer Type Test, Hindi/English Stenography Test and Technical Driving Test wherever applicable.
Stenographer Grade-III/Junior Assistant/Paid Apprentices:
- Rs. 500/- for General and OBC Category
- Rs. 400/- for Candidates belonging to SC/ST Category of Uttar Pradesh only
Drivers/Category ‘D’ Cadre Posts:
- Rs. 400/- for General and OBC Category
- Rs. 300/- for Candidates belonging to SC/ST Category of Uttar Pradesh only
Examination Centre: In various Districts of Uttar Pradesh
How to apply Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online from 6 December 2018 to 26 December 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 6 Dec 2018)
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06 Dec 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26 Dec 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 26 Dec 2018
- Date of Written Exam: Will be Notified later.