Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019 job notifications for Law Clerks (Trainee) for 104 posts. This recruitment is only for fresh law graduates for one-year engagement. The eligible candidates can apply for the post within the last date. The candidates are selected on the basis of interview. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Allahabad High Court- The Allahabad High Court or the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is the fourth high court established in India. It was established on 17 March 1866. Mr Govind Mathur is the chief Justice in Allahabad High Court since 14 November 2018.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019:
Allahabad High Court Recruitment for Law Clerks (Trainee):
Applications are invites for contractual engagement for one year on 104 posts of Law Clerks (Trainee) in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
|Last Date||8 August 2019|
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2018-19 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of the interview, which may be held in the first week of August 2019.
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service.
Age Limit(As on 01.07.2019):
Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 26 years.
The selection process is based on the interview.
- A candidate involved in any kind of criminal case whether convicted or charge-sheeted shall be barred from applying for the above post.
- Those who have already worked as Law Clerk (Trainee) will not be eligible to apply again.
How to apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can purchase the application form from the counter in the High court of Judicature at Allahabad and at it’s Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs.300/- in cash (or) The Application form will be downloaded from the website by the payment of Rs.300/- through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad and send the application form through postal on or before 8 August 2019.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
The Registrar General,
High Court of Judicature,
Allahabad High Court Recruitment for APO/ARO/Driver: (Expired)
|Job Role||Additional Private Secretary, Assistant Review Officer, Drivers|
|Experience||Freshers (Driver-5 yrs)|
|Salary||Up to Rs.9,300-34,800/-|
|Last Date||7 January 2019|
Additional Private Secretary:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a University established by Law in India or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Candidates must possess Good Knowledge of English Shorthand and typewriting with minimum speed of 100 and 40 words per minute, respectively.
- Knowledge of Data Entry, word processing and Computer Operation would be essential.
Assistant Review Officer:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now