Akamai Recruitment 2023 is scheduled for the role of Intern/Co-op-Software Engineer-Remote for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Akamai Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Intern/Co-op-Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Intern/Co-op-Software Engineer: Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech in the relevant fields
As Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Accomplishing KPI targets set around responsiveness, pro-activeness, quality and compliance
- Acculturating content to ensure it resonates with our target audience, and avoiding culturally sensitive content
Students also gain the following benefits directly from our programs:
- Career development training
- Visibility into senior leadership through Fireside Chats
- Networking and social events with an international intern cohort
- Final project showcase presented to the company
- Fun perks including Akamai branded merchandise
- Akamai powers and protects life online.
- Leading companies worldwide choose Akamai to build, deliver, and secure their digital experiences helping billions of people live, work, and play every day.
- With the world’s most distributed compute platform from cloud to edge we make it easy for customers to develop and run applications, while we keep experiences closer to users and threats farther away.
How to apply for Akamai Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Application Form: Click here.