Akamai Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Software Development Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Akamai Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer in Test|
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/Any Discipline
- Minimum 1 years of experience in programming in python
- Minimum 1 years of hands-on experience working in Unix/Linux.
- Minimum 1 years of hands-on experience working on shell scripting
- Minimum understanding of networking concepts and web technologies such as HTTP, DNS, TCP / IP.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Minimum 1-2 years of expertise in developing automation framework.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in working with SQL/Couchdb.
- Knowledge in the area of Storage technology and/or Cloud computing.
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.
- Passion to understand, learn, and dissect new technologies quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Participate in functional and product design reviews, provide feedback and incorporating this information into test plans and test cases.
- Develop and implement automated tests for functionality, load, and performance.
- Create and execute tests on new features and capabilities.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of developers, Systems QA, release engineers, architects and program managers. Be a strong advocate for quality in our software and process.
- Improve our testing and automation infrastructures, define test plans and effective automation.
How to apply for Akamai Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here