Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Akamai Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Associate Systems Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Akamai Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Systems Engineer, Associate|
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/Any Discipline
- 1+ years of overall experience.
- Very good fundamental knowledge about Operating Systems and Networks.
- Very good programming skills.
- Experience in working with Python.
- Experience with Unix like OS.
- Versatile with latest technologies.
- GPO has many custom built systems ranging from NOCC desktops to complex Big Data systems.
- Systems Engineers are expected to manage and maintain all big data systems.
- In addition to the conventional Systems Administration, these engineers are expected to build intelligent and autonomous systems to provide visibility into the health of systems and to manage the systems in proactive manner.
How to apply for Akamai Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now