AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2024: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar, has announced notification for the Data Manager post. There is one AIIMS Deoghar vacancy to be filled out in this recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for these posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AIIMS Deoghar Jobs through Email on or before 10 February 2024. A detailed explanation of this post is given below.
The New India Assurance Company Limited invites applications to recruit 300 Assistants from the open market. Interested candidates can apply here – > NIACL Assistant Recruitment.
The Indian Army has announced notification for the posts of 436 SSC Officers. Interested candidates can apply here – > Indian Army Vacancy.
AIIMS Deoghar Vacancy Notification:
AIIMS Deoghar invites applications from candidates with a minimum bachelor’s degree and working knowledge of computers for the Data Manager Post temporarily for the “Addiction Treatment facility” in AIIMS Deoghar, supported by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. The age limit should be 40 Years. The salary will be a consolidated monthly pay of Rs. 25,000/-. The selection process will be based on the performance in the interviews.
AIIMS Deoghar Jobs:
Before applying for the post, candidates carefully read the job details below. The details mentioned below for clear understanding are the Education Qualification, Age limit, Age relaxation, Application Fee, Selection process, and Application process. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online (Email) for AIIMS Deoghar Careers on or before the last date. For more details, visit https://www.aiimsdeoghar.edu.in/.
AIIMS Deoghar: AIIMS Deoghar is a prestigious medical university and hospital in Deoghar, Jharkhand, India. It is also one of the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences that started operation in 2019. The Institute operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna. It is also among the Institutes of National Importance in India.
AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2024 Details:
|10 February 2024
Detailed Eligibility of AIIMS Deoghar Vacancy:
Educational Qualification – AIIMS Deoghar Jobs:
- Essential: Minimum bachelor’s degree with working knowledge of computers.
- Desirable: Those with certificate training/degree in computers would be preferred.
- Registering new and follow-up patients
- Making clinical files for all new patients
- Ensuring that records are maintained as prescribed under the scheme
- Preparing monthly reports under the supervision of other staff of ATF
- Assisting in maintaining stock records with nursing staff.
- Assisted in account maintenance under the guidance of the ATF staff and hospital account personnel.
- Strictly on a contract basis for six months.
- Renewable based on performance.
- It will not be considered as a regular government job.
- Data Manager: 40 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation for SC, ST and OBC candidates will only be given against reserve posts. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
Total AIIMS Deoghar Vacancy:
- Data Manager: 01 post
Salary Details of AIIMS Deoghar Jobs:
- Data Manager: Rs. 25,000/- + HRA
Selection process of AIIMS Deoghar Vacancy:
- The selection process will be based on interviews.
- Intimation regarding the interview will be done within a week after the last date.
- The interview date will be within two weeks following the last date.
- The candidate should appear in person for the interview, along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience.
How to apply for AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates must submit (the self-attested) the following documents on the interview day. And the same is to be sent through the mail along with the filled application form to the mentioned mail address on or before 10 February 2024 by 5.00 PM.
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
Email ID: email@example.com
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Documents to be Sent & Brought:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Filled application form (copy attached)
- Recent passport-size photographs (1 affixed on the application form)
- Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Degree certificate in support of the *educational qualifications mentioned above.
- Registration certificates from appropriate authorities for the post
- Any other qualifications/costimonials.
- Experience Certificate (if any) (NOC from the present employer)
- Photo identity proof