AFGIS Recruitment 2022 – Air Force Group Insurance Society (AFGIS) has released the notification for the post of Junior Assistant. There are 04 vacancies is to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of B.Com can apply for this job. The selection is based on Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post on or before 11 April 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
AFGIS Recruitment 2022:
AFGIS Recruitment 2022 for Junior Assistant:
|Job Role||Junior Assistant|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||11 April 2022|
- Graduate in Commerce (in English medium) from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks. Desirable: M.Com / PGDBM (Finance) from a recognized University / MBA (Finance) / CA (Inter) / CMA (Inter) / CS (Inter).
- Computer Proficiency Proficient in MS Office application (MS Word, MS Power-point and MS Excel) and having a minimum typing speed of 30 WPM. Preference will be given to those who have working knowledge in web designing / SQL programming.
- Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance in related area of operation.
- For General – Upto 25 years
- Junior Assistant – 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant – Rs.18,000/-
AFGIS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for AFGIS Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates are to send their bio-data along with proof of qualification, date of birth etc thereof and one passport size photograph to the following postal address on or before 11 April 2022.
For more details : Click here
The Secretary, AFGIS Bhawan,
Subroto Park, New Delhi – 110010