Accenture Hack Diva 2024: Hack Diva Hackathon is a contest for women in engineering designed to empower and encourage female students to showcase their skills and win BIG. This contest is open to all female students from any engineering college in India who will graduate in 2024. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA and M.SC (only CS and IT ) qualifications are eligible to apply for this hackathon. Interested candidates can register before 04 February 2024.
ADP is announced for Software Engineering -Internship at Chennai for students pursuing B.E/B.Tech can apply here – > ADP Internship.
Thryve Digital is scheduled to hire for the Trainee Engineer – Print Solutions Analyst role for B.E/B.Tech graduates can apply here – > Thryve Digital Recruitment.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent- and innovation-led company with approximately 743,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology and leadership in cloud, data and AI with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We can uniquely deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Song. Together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, these capabilities enable us to help our clients reinvent and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
Accenture Hack Diva 2024:
|Accenture Hack Diva Hackathon
|Apple MacBook, Apple iPad, Bose Speaker, vouchers worth 5000 INR each
|04 February 2024
- This competition is only for individual participants.
- Female candidates from All Streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA and M.SC (only CS and IT ) who are passing out in 2024 with full-time education.
- 1st/2nd/3rd-year engineering students are not eligible to apply and will be disqualified.
- Registration is mandatory to participate in this contest.
- No Accenture employee can participate in this contest.
- Scoring will be automated and based on four major parameters: Time Efficiency, Memory efficiency, Logical correctness, and Semantic Analysis.
- The right to permit or restrict participation is at the sole discretion of Accenture.
Contest Rounds and Timelines:
Round 1 – Qualifier: On 11 February 2024.
- This is a 90-minute eliminator round.
- You can choose your preferred programming language from a curated list to crack challenging coding assessments. Only the best will advance to the semi-final round.
Round 2 – Semifinals: On 18 February 2024.
- The semifinal round will be a coding contest where you will navigate through intricate coding scenarios in a 120-minute battle of skill and innovation.
- With an expanded set of complex programming problems, only some of you will secure a spot in the finals.
Round 3 – The Finals:
- This will be the final round, where you compete with other finalists in a 120-minute, challenging coding contest.
Rewards & Prizes:
- 1st Prize: Apple MacBook
- 2nd Prize: Apple iPad
- 3rd Prize: Bose Speaker
- 10 runners up could win vouchers worth 5000 INR each.
How to Apply for Accenture Hack Diva 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can register for this hackathon by following the link below on or before 04 February 2024.
For more details & Apply: Click here.
Note: Contestants who register will also be able to participate in Accenture’s Fast-Track recruitment process as per the eligibility criteria.