Accel Frontline Off Campus Drive 2018 for the post of Software Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Accel Frontline Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Batch||2017 & 2018|
|Salary||Rs 1.8 LPA – 2.4 LPA|
|Venue Location||Salem, Tamilnadu|
|Venue Date||11 May 2018|
|Last Date||9 May 2018|
- B.E / B.Tech (CSE / IT) Only
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Engineering (CSE / IT )
- Only for 2017 & 2018 Passed out Batches
- Should possess minimum of 65% throughout academics
- No standing Arrears / Backlogs
- Candidates with Certification in Java, Oracle, SQL are preferred, but not mandatory.
- Good Communication skills. Be explicit in spoken and written English language.
- Thorough in basics of Technology studied and able to articulate
- Good attitude towards work and corporate culture.
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to meet the working environment.
As a member of the Product Engineering Division – Banking, the Trainee will be a part of product customization, enhancement, development, deployment, training and UAT activities. Being part of these activities, you will be contributing towards various phases of the project lifecycle.
- Online Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical & HR Interviews
How to apply Accel Frontline Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 9 May 2018 and attend drive at following venue on 11 May 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 11th May 2018 at 8:30 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Knowledge Business School Salem
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 09.05.2018.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 09.05.2018.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 11.05.2018 at 8.30 am