Accel Frontline Off Campus Drive 2017 for the post of Software Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Accel Frontline Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Venue Date||26 May 2017|
|Venue Location||Salem, Tamilnadu|
|Last Date||23 May 2017|
- B.E (CSE, EEE, ECE & EIE) / B.Tech (IT)
- M.E (CSE, EEE, ECE & EIE & IT)
- MCA, MSc (Computer Science)
- 65 % in 10th, 12th, UG & PG
- NO STANDING ARREARS
- Good Communication skills. Be explicit in spoken and written English language.
- Thorough in basics of Technology studied and able to articulate
- Good attitude towards work and corporate culture.
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to meet the working environment.
- Has an urge to learn and grow along with the Organization.
- ONLINE TEST
- TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
- HR INTERVIEW
How to apply Accel Frontline Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online on or before 23.05.2017 and attend the drive in the following venue on 26.05.2017 at 8.30 am
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
- No Registration fee.
- On first come first serve basis candidates will be permitted.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 23.05.2017.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 24.05.2017.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 26.05.2017 at 8.30 am