GBPIHED Recruitment 2023 – G. B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment (NIHE) has announced notification for the post of Junior Project Fellow. There is one opening for this post. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc are eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 21 November 2023. The details of eligibility and Selection process are given below.
GBPIHED Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Junior Project Fellow|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Walk-in date||21 November 2023|
Project: “Assessing the sustainable tourism potential in Garhwal Himalaya, Uttarakhand” at G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment, Garhwal Regional Centre (NIHE-GRC), Upper Bhaktiyana, Pauri Road, Srinagar (Garhwal).
Himalayan Junior Project Fellow:
- First Class Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Botany, Forestry, Environmental Science, Tourism, Economics
- Desirable: Experience of working in the Indian Himalayan Region
Nature of work:
- Studying the status of tourism and its contribution the to local economy
- Assessing the impacts of tourism on ecology/environment, carrying capacity and natural resources of the area, and
- Creating awareness on tourism potential for sustainable tourism management
Duration: Appointment will be made initially for one year which may be extended for the next year based on satisfactory progress and performance of the candidate and extension of the project.
Age Limit: 28 Years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/Women/PH and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
Salary: Rs.20,000/-p.m. + HRA
Total Vacancies: 01 Post
- The selection process will based on the Walk-in interview.
How to apply for GBPIHED Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in interview with the the Application form and relevant documents on 21 November 2023 (10.00 AM)
For More Details & Application Form: Click here.
Date & Time: 21 November 2023 from 10.00 AM onwards
G. B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment,
Garhwal Regional Centre,
Note: Candidates must bring all original documents, certificates, testimonials, publications/thesis/ dissertation /reports, etc., along with one set (photocopy) of all the documents