Watertec Off Campus Drive 2024: Watertec is scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Engineering Trainee. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA are eligible to apply. Candidates looking for a job in Coimbatore can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
KPIT Technologies is scheduled to hire for the role of C++ Developer/Autosar Development/AWS DevOps/Project Manager/Scrum Master Automotive domain/HIL/Python Testing/ECU/SIL Developer. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for these positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>>KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive
Novastrid is scheduled for Freshers to the Node.js Developer Trainee/Business Analyst Trainee role for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Novastrid Off Campus Drive
Join us at Watertec, Coimbatore. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
Watertec Off Campus Drive 2024:
|Graduate Engineering Trainee
|0 to 1 year
|Best in Industry
Graduate Engineering Trainee:
- UG: B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
- PG: MCA in Computers
- Experience: 0 to 1 year(s) of experience
- SAP Exposure and understanding is an advantage
Role & responsibilities
- Master Data Management, Billing Support and first line support for SAP.
- Flexibility to handle other application front line support as necessary
- Collaborate with the project team to gather and analyze software requirements, translating them into technical specifications and design documents.
- Manage user adminisration, external audits, support business queries and coordinate with software vendors for issues
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications, ensuring they are scalable, efficient, and maintainable.
- Test and debug software applications, identifying and resolving technical issues to ensure high-quality and bug-free software releases.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality, adherence to coding standards, and optimization for performance.
- Integrate applications with databases, APIs, and third-party systems to facilitate seamless data exchange and functionality.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest software development trends and emerging technologies to propose enhancements and improvements.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance teams to conduct testing and validation of software applications.
- Document software development processes, code, and user guides for reference and future maintenance.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of web development technologies and concepts is a plus.
How to apply for Watertec Off Campus Drive 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible by following the given below link.
For more details & Apply: Click here