KPIT Technologies Off Campus drive scheduled for 2021 Batch -B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.6 LPA|
|Test Date||14 October 2021|
|Last Date||13 October 2021-11 AM|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- Completed graduation in 2021;
- 10th/12th/Graduation-60% through out
- No Active Backlog
- Electronics and Communication / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Electrical (will be called as “Circuit Branches” in this presentation)
- Computer Science / Information Technology
Upon joining, you will undertake jobs of the following nature (depending upon the
department you are assigned to):
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms / concepts and convert into a mathematical model.
- Undertake programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
Cost to Company (CTC) upon Joining:
- 3.6 Lac per year (LPA).
- Please note that there is a two-year bond.
How to apply KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 13 October 2021-11 A.M and attend the online test on 14 October 2021.
To Apply: Click here
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now