KPIT Technologies Off Campus drive scheduled for 2020/2021 Batch -B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.6 LPA|
|Test Date||17 April 2021|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- Completed graduation in 2020; or Will be completing it in 2021 (BE aggregate marks up to 7th Semester will be considered)
- No Active Backlog
- Electronics and Communication / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Electrical (will be called as “Circuit Branches” in this presentation)
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Mechanical / Mechatronics
Academic Qualifications (one of the three tracks below):
- 10th (70%) → 12th (70%) → B.E. or B.Tech (60% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th (70%)→Diploma (70%)→B.E. or B.Tech (60% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th (70%)→12th (70%)→Diploma (70%)→B.E or B.Tech. (60% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
Upon joining, you will undertake jobs of the following nature (depending upon the
department you are assigned to):
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms / concepts and convert into a mathematical model.
- Undertake programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
Cost to Company (CTC) upon Joining:
- 3.6 Lac per year (LPA).
- Please note that there is a two-year bond.
Overall Test Structure and Three-stage Selection Process
- Day 1: Sat, 17 Apr 21 (Open to all candidates who register)
- Day 2: Sun, 18 Apr 21 (For short-listed candidates from Day-1)
- Day 3: Wed, 21 Apr 21 (For short-listed candidates from Day-2)
How to apply KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the online test on 17 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (If any one facing link expired error refresh the page and apply )
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now