KPIT Technologies Off Campus drive scheduled for a role of Software Trainee for 2018 Batch – B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KPIT Technologies Off Campus drive:
|Job Role||Software Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 3.25 LPA|
- B.E/B. Tech – Computer Science, Information Science & Information Technology
- Year of Passing: 2018 Batch Passout
- Eligibility Criteria: 55% and above with no active backlogs
- Min. UG, Class XII Marks & Class X Marks: 55%
- Work as a trainee in Oracle JD Edwards ERP Toolset developing Applications (screens) and Reports.
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a business process management software used to capture business transactions.
- It integrates areas such as planning, purchasing, manufacturing, inventory, sales, marketing, finance and human resources
How to apply KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here