KPIT Technologies Off Campus drive scheduled for a role of Trainee Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KPIT Technologies Off Campus drive:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.25 LPA|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- 55% throughout education.
B.E/B.Tech – Eligible Branches:
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
The trainee Software engineer is expected to work in either of the following Automotive Domain with KPIT Technologies:
- Model Based Design
- Embedded Systems
- Body and Chassis.
- Connected Vehicles
- Cyber Security
- The candidate must be competent in Basics of Electronics and C Programming.
How to apply KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here