KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 notification announced for the posts of Sr. Software Developer, Tech Lead, Solution Architect, and Subject Matter expert. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/MCA is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
|Job Role||Sr Software Developer/Tech Lead/Solution Architect/Others|
|Experience||2 – 15 years|
|Total Posts||50 Posts|
|Interview Date||22 & 23 April 2023|
Technical Leader: Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent in the relevant fields.
Experience: 2 – 15 years
- Embedded C with driver development: Extensive experience in Embedded C.
- Experience in developing SW for various sub-systems of Linux kernel and device driver development.
- C++ Linux (Automotive/Embedded/IVI domain): Exp in C++ programming, Linux, Design Patterns, UML Modeling exp on IVI domain must.
- C++ Middleware: Exp in C++, library, STL containers, algorithms, and memory management.
- Familiar with embedded systems design, and low-level hardware interactions.
- Embedded C: Exp in C, Embedded C, CAN, LIN, with Automotive/IVI experience must.
- AutoSAR: BSW, AUTOSAR, BSW ,Configurations, integration RTE, EB Tresos, DaVinci configurator Pro & Developer.
- Android Application Lead: Android Application Development, Java/Kotlin, Android Studio.
- Data Science: Should have experience of at least 2+ years with Data Science.
- Should have 4+ years’ experience in Python.
- Should have experience in pandas, numpy, sklearn, pyspark, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.
- Should have hands-on experience with Tableau, Power BI, Redash, Plotly, etc.
- Should have hands-on experience working on Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Java / Cloud Developer: Should be aware of capabilities/offerings of the premiere cloud providers like – Amazon (AWS), Azure, Google, etc.
- Experience in Java or Python, etc. Java/Spring Batch/Micro-service Applications.
- Android Middleware: Android Framework, AOSP platform architecture, and related build system.
- Understanding of Vehicle HAL and the treble architecture.
- Experience in the development of one or more features (like Tuner, Media, BT, Phone, ECall, Voice Assistant, Projection, etc.) for the Android Platform.
- Verification & Validation/HIL Engineer: Vector tools, cluster exp in verification & validation.
- Vector tools-CANoe, analyzer, canape, can stress, UDS, KWP.
- Exp in HIL, Dspace, control desk, and Automation desk.
- Embedded C/C++ QNX/Linux: Good Exp on Embedded C or C++ on QNX or Linux.
No.of.Vacancies: 50 Posts
Essential Skills /Competencies:
- Embedded C
- Android Apps
- Data Science
- Android Middleware
- Thanks for exploring your future career path with KPIT – Reimagining Mobility with us.
- We are looking for inquisitive, solution-driven, and competent technocrats for the roles of Sr. Software Developer, Tech Lead, Solution Architect, and Subject Matter expert.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will call for an in-person Technical Discussion at Kochi/Cochin Premises on 22 April 2023 & Coimbatore Location(Venue will be shared over mail) on 23rd April 2023 between 10 AM to 5 PM.
How to apply for KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online by the given link as soon as possible.The drive details will be communiucated to the shortlisted candidates through E-Mail
For more details & Apply
Kochi Drive: Click here
Coimbatore Drive: Click here