KPIT Technologies Off Campus drive scheduled for 2017 & 2018 Batch – Diploma holders. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KPIT Technologies Off Campus drive 2019:
|Job Role||Testing Engineer / Data Annotation Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 2.5-2.75 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||Intimated Later|
- Diploma (Computer, Electronics / Telecommunication Engg)
- 2017 or 2018 passed out
- 55% & above
- No active back logs.
Testing Engineer – Computer Science:
- Looking for Infotainment tester
- Candidates should Understand black box testing
- Someone who knows different test cycles
- Who can Write and Execute test cases
- Reporting defects and Validating defects
Data Annotation Engineer – Electronics:
- Need to work on stringent timelines for ground truth creation of ADAS
- Should possess qualities – quick learning, team work, innovative mind
- Candidate with great attitude and focused towards work.
- Experience of handling a huge data set is a plus
- Knowledge about Basic formats of images & Videos, any scripting languages is a Plus
- Experience of working in annotation project is added advantage
- Basics of C
- Basics of Image Processing added value
How to apply KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here