KPIT Technologies Off Campus drive scheduled for a role of Trainee Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BCA/B.Sc 2017 batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KPIT Technologies Off Campus drive:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.25 LPA|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Fresher minimum qualification of BE, MCA, BCA and BSC graduates with computer science background
- Candidates should have graduated in 2017 with mentioned percentage:
- Class 10th -80%, 12th- 80%, Graduation -70% ( For Technical)
- Class 10th -80%, 12th- 80%, Graduation -75% ( For Non-Technical)
- Candidate should have good communication skills – Both Verbal & Written
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning skills
- Good knowledge in OOPS
- Good knowledge on C/C++
- Knowledge/Experience in Java is preferred
- Knowledge in Data Structures is highly preferred
- Role will be involved in Development Project
- Hands on Knowledge of Testing and Automation
- Work may also involve in developing Test cases and Testing concepts
How to apply KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here