VMware Recruitment 2023 – VMware scheduled to hire Technical Support Engineer 1- Proactive Support for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
VMware Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Technical Support Engineer: The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech in relevant fields.
Success In the Role:
- S360 proactive Support Services (SPSS) is a new team formed in FY22 within GS. The objective is to reduce outages proactively for our S360 customers. This is the first time within GS we are looking at adding value to our customers by being preventive & proactive.
- As a Technical Support Engineer of this team, you will have the opportunity to provide proactive support to top customers of VMware, across VMware products. You will be analysing, understanding, identifying, diagnosing, reproducing, and fixing technical issues effectively and expertly before it has a production impact. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter and self-learner, possess strong customer service and technical analytical skills and be someone who accepts challenges.
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- Understand the environment-specific Findings and Recommendations provided by the proactive tool and create an action plan to communicate with the customer
- VMWare product knowledge and experience are a must. VMWare vSphere experience is preferred
- A good understanding and experience in a Technical Support role with a high-tech product (Windows/Unix/Linux/Storage/Networking) company.
- Liaise with Account Managers to provide the best customer experience and prevent unplanned downtime.
- Gather customer feedback and feature requests for our Proactive tools and take it back to the product and engineering team to find a workable solution.
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding on time
- Regular follow-ups with customers with recommendations, updates, and action plans.
- Escalate issues promptly according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues
- Create new knowledgebase articles to capture new learning’s for reuse throughout the organization
How to Apply for VMware Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here