Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
VMware Recruitment 2020 – VMware scheduled to hire Technical Staff for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
VMware Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Technical Staff|
- Pursuing Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent
- Coursework (in some) of the following: Algorithms, Data Structures, Storage and\or Operating Systems, Computer Architecture, Machine Learning, Compilers, Networking, Distributed Systems, Analytics, Web Development
- Knowledge of or hands-on experience working with container technologies
- Knowledge of or hands-on experience working with Jenkins or other pipeline orchestrators
- Knowledge in one or more of the programming languages: Python, Java, C/C++
- School and/or industry projects involving significant design and development
- Previous internship experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Knowledge of ML/heuristics analysis
- Exposure to container technologies – container orchestrators (Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm Mode) is a plus
- Experience with Cloud based services, Microservices a Cloud Computing class or similar experience
- Knowledge of NoSQL technologies (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, etc.) and/or search-based datastores and libraries (Lucene, Solr, etc.)
How to Apply for VMware Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now