VMware Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Associate DCOps Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
VMware Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate DCOps Engineer|
- Fresh Graduate or Engineer with 1-3 years of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Highly competent in technical background about data center infrastructure, Server hardware and architecture, operating systems, Desktop deployments, system administration and/or technical architecture.
- Good written and verbal Communication Skills in English
- Adaptable and progressive learner
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Accomplished communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact
- Knowledge of VMWARE Technology and Products
- Certification in Networking (CCNE) or VMware (VCP 4 or VCP 5 certification).
- The Associate IT DC Ops Engineer works closely with IT DC Ops lead and team within APAC to understand and manage Day to Day Activities of Data Center and LAB within VMWARE.
- In addition, this role proactively learns and understand Data Center and IT infrastructure technologies with VMware platform adoption and standardization.
- Driving relationships at every level with internal customers.
- Work for the global leader in cloud infrastructure and virtualization solutions.
How to apply VMware Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here