Veritas Recruitment 2017 for Freshers/Experienced B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates for the role of Associate Software Engineer.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below
Veritas Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- Object oriented programming language C++ or Java
- Linux, Shell scripts, Python
- Unit, Component and System test Automation
- Preferably knowledge of REST Web services
- Preferably knowledge about databases like Oracle, No SQL databases like MongoDB
- Works in fast paced continuous delivery environment using Agile.
- Works with minimal supervision on analysis tasks and with little or no supervision on development tasks.
- Designs, develops, maintains and implements software modules in a given product.
- Develops and maintains unit, component and automated system tests.
- Participates in team discussions and code reviews.
- Collaborates with cross-geo teams.
How to apply Veritas Recruitment?
All eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by following link.
To Apply: Click here