Veritas Recruitment 2019 scheduled for B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates for the role of Associate Software Engineer. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Veritas Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA – Computer Science with strong Computer Science and OS fundamentals
- Excellent C and/or C++ programming skills. Additionally, should be willing to learn scripting skills as needed in shell and Perl
- Very good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and OS internals, especially of the aspects relevant to kernel and system programming.
- Effective collaboration skills for coming up with apt architectures and designs for end-to-end solutions.
- Must be comfortable with programming concepts like ioctls, locks, conditional variables, and multi-threading.
- Knowledge of distributed solutions, clustering, and networking concepts will be an added advantage.
- Good experience on UNIX/Linux platforms in addition to virtualization (VMWare, Nutanix, RHEV)
- Good communication and presentation skills – written and verbal.
- Gain expertise in certain components of the product and contribute to its evolution.
- Contributions to architecture, design, and implementation of end-to-end solutions.
- Work on day-to-day development activities including defect identification, fixing, unit testing, code review, and documentation. The development will be in C/C++ and Java, system programming and scripting languages like Perl/python(as required)
- Contribute to the automation of all new functionality.
- Ensure high quality of all code developed by thorough unit testing and code reviews.
- Handle customer escalations and provide timely and high-quality analysis and patches on one or more platforms.
- Collaborate with other members of the team while working on various development activities.
- Work with cross-functional teams within high availability products (QA, Dev, Docs) and across Veritas products.
How to apply Veritas Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now