VCRC Recruitment 2020 – ICMR – Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Project Assistant, Project Technician for 07 vacancies on contractual basis at Chennai. Candidates with the education qualification of Degree/ M.Sc/ B.Sc /Diploma/ 10th/ 12th with required work experience are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview/written test. Interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in-interview along with the filled application form & required documents to the below mentioned venue address on 19 March 2020, 20 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 for AE/AO/ARO/Technician
- CIPET Recruitment 2020 for Technical & Non-Technical Positions
VCRC Recruitment 2020 Details:
VCRC Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Project Asst/ Project Technician:
|Job Role||Project Assistant/ Project Technician|
|Walk-in Date||19 & 20 March 2020|
VCRC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
For Project Assistant:
- Candidates should complete Graduate in Zoology/ Medical Entomology/ Public Health Entomology from a recognized University
- Experience: 03 years work experience from a recognized Institution or
- Master’s degree in Zoology/Medical Entomology/Public Health Entomology
For Project Technician-III:
- Candidates should pass 12th Standard in science subjects with any one of the following
Two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or One year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology + one year experience in a recognized organization or
- Experience: Two years of field/laboratory experience in Government recognized organization
- B.Sc degree will be treated as 03 years experience
For Project Technician-II:
- High School or equivalent with five years of experience in Public Health/Biomedical field from a Government Institution or recognized Institute.
- Higher Secondary with Science subjects and B.Sc. degree will be treated as 02 & 03 years experience respectively
For Project Technician-I:
- High School or equivalent with one year experience in Public Health/ Biomedical field from a Government Institution or recognized Institute.
- Higher Secondary with Science subjects will be treated as 02 years experience.
- Project Assistant/ Project Technician-III: Not exceeding 30 years
- Project Technician-II: Not exceeding 28 years
- Project Technician-I: Not exceeding 25 years
Post & Category Wise Vacancies: 07 Posts
- Project Assistant: 01 posts (SC-1)
- Project Technician-III: 02 posts (UR-1, OBC-1)
- Project Technician-II: 02 posts (OBC-1 & SC-1)
- Project Technician-I: 02 posts (UR-1 & EwS-1)
- Project Assistant: Rs.31,000/-
- Project Technician-III: Rs.18,000/-
- Project Technician-II: Rs.17,000/-
- Project Technician-I: Rs.16,000/-
VCRC Recruitment Selection Process for Project Asst/ Project Technician:
- Selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in-interview or written test if the number of eligible candidates are more than 30
How to Apply VCRC Recruitment 2020 for Project Asst/ Project Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from ICMR-VCRC website (www.vcrc.res.in). Candidates are requested to fill the application form and bring all the original certificates of educational qualification, experience certificates, Aadhar Card along with one set of a xerox of the same duly self-attested and a recent passport size photograph for attending the written test/interview. The venue details are given below
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
|Post Name||Walk-in Date||Walk-in Time||Venue|
|Project Assistant||19.03.2020 (Thursday)||10 AM to 11 AM||Communicable Diseases Hospital / Cholera Hospital
No. 187, Thiruvotriyur High Road, Kasipuram, Tondiarpet,
Chennai – 600 081
|Project Technician-III||19.03.2020 (Thursday)||1 PM to 2 PM|
|Project Technician-II||20.03.2020 (Friday)||10 AM to 11 AM|
|Project Technician-I||20.03.2020 (Friday)||1 PM to 2 PM|
VCRC Recruitment for Scientist-B: (Expired)
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||8 April 2019|
VCRC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- 1st class Master’s degree in Zoology / Medical Entomology / Public Health Entomology
or equivalent degree from a recognized University. (or)
- 2nd class Master’s degree + Ph.D in Zoology / Medical Entomology / Public Health
Entomology from a recognized University
- 1st class Master’s degree in Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry from a recognized University. (or)
- 2nd class Master’s degree + Ph.D in Chemistry / Organic Chemistry from a recognized University
Age limit (As on 08.04.2019): Below 35 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
VCRC – Discipline wise vacancies: 3 Posts
- Scientist-B (Entomology) – 2 Posts
- Scientist-B (Chemistry) – 1 Post
VCRC Scientist Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection of candidates shall be made by open competitive written test followed by Interview/Personal discussion.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates & ICMR employees)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of “The Director, ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry”.
How to apply for VCRC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 8 April 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre,
Medical Complex, Indira Nagar,
Puducherry – 605 006.