VCRC Recruitment 2021 – ICMR – Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Project Assistant/ Data Entry Operator/ Skilled Worker for 04 vacancies on contractual basis. Candidates with the education qualification of Degree/ 12th with required work experience are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview/written test. Interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in-interview along with the filled application form & required documents to the below mentioned venue address on 12 January 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
VCRC Recruitment 2021 Details:
VCRC Walk-in-Interview 2021 for Project Asst/Data Entry Operator/ Skilled Worker :
|Job Role||Project Assistant/ Data Entry Operator/ Skilled Worker|
|Walk-in Date||12 January 2021|
VCRC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
For Project Assistant:
- Graduate in Life Science/zoology/Botany relevant subjects from a recognized University with three years work experience from a recognized Institution or Master’s degree in relevant subject.
For Data Entry Operator (Grade B):
- Intermediate or 12th standard pass in Science stream from recognized board with DOEACC “A” level from a recognized institute and/or 2 years’ experience in EDP work in Government. Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization. A speed of not less than 1500 key depression per sour on computer.
For Skilled Worker:
- High school or equivalent
- Project Assistant/ Project Technician-III: Not exceeding 30 years
- Data Entry Operator: Not exceeding 28 years
- Skilled Worker: Not exceeding 25 years
Post Wise Vacancies: 04 Posts
- Project Assistant/ Project Technician-III: 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Skilled Worker: 02 Posts
- Project Assistant/ Project Technician-III: Rs.31,000/month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.18,000/month
- Skilled Worker: Rs.15,800/month
VCRC Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be done on the basis of Written test or performance in the Walk-in-interview.
How to Apply VCRC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from ICMR-VCRC website (www.vcrc.res.in). Candidates are requested to fill the application form and bring all the original certificates of educational qualification, experience certificates, Aadhar Card along with one set of a xerox of the same duly self-attested and a recent passport size photograph for attending the written test/interview. The venue details are given below
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Date: 12 January 2021
Time: 10.00 AM to 12.00 AM
ICMR- VCRC Field Station,
Hati Line, Near Collectorate,
Koraput-764 020, Odisha.
VCRC Recruitment for Scientist-B: (Expired)
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||8 April 2019|
VCRC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- 1st class Master’s degree in Zoology / Medical Entomology / Public Health Entomology
or equivalent degree from a recognized University. (or)
- 2nd class Master’s degree + Ph.D in Zoology / Medical Entomology / Public Health
Entomology from a recognized University
- 1st class Master’s degree in Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry from a recognized University. (or)
- 2nd class Master’s degree + Ph.D in Chemistry / Organic Chemistry from a recognized University
Age limit (As on 08.04.2019): Below 35 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
VCRC – Discipline wise vacancies: 3 Posts
- Scientist-B (Entomology) – 2 Posts
- Scientist-B (Chemistry) – 1 Post
VCRC Scientist Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection of candidates shall be made by open competitive written test followed by Interview/Personal discussion.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates & ICMR employees)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of “The Director, ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry”.
How to apply for VCRC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 8 April 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre,
Medical Complex, Indira Nagar,
Puducherry – 605 006.