UTC Aerospace Recruitment 2017 for Post of Graduate Engineer Trainee at Bangalore.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
UTC Aerospace Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)-Electronics:
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E/B.Tech,.) degree in Electronics with > 70% marks
- Good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
- Good RTOS fundamentals.
- Good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI,
- Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus
Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)-Mechanical:
- Qualified to degree level, in an appropriate Mechanical and Aeronautical engineering
- Knowledge in use of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Good team player, able to communicate effectively, and co-ordinate activities with relevant disciplines.
- Good oral and written English skills.
- Must be proactive and demonstrate urge to Learn
How to Apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online as soon as possible