UTC Aerospace Recruitment 2017 for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Bangalore.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
UTC Aerospace Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Graduate Engineer Trainee:
- Electronics Engineering (B.E/B.Tech / M.E/M.Tech,.) degree in Electronics with > 70% marks
- Good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
- Good RTOS fundamentals.
- Good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI,
- Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus
- Executes Value Engineering, New Product Introduction and Production support projects.
- Software Validation as per requirements provided.
- Conducts Unit tests/ Functional & System Test on the development environment or target systems.
- Participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
How to Apply UTC Aerospace Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible
To Apply: Click here