UTC Aerospace Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of GET/PGET Engineer Trainee for Engineering graduates & Diploma Trainee for Diploma Holders at Karnataka Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
UTC Aerospace Recruitment 2019:
UTC Aerospace Recruitment for Engineer Trainee:
|Job Role||GET/ PGET Engineer Trainee|
- Electronics Engineering (B.E/B.Tech / M.E/M.Tech.) degree in Electronics with > 70% marks
- Good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
- Good RTOS fundamentals.
- Good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI,
- Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a
- This position is for the Electronics & Motor Control Center (EMCC) at Global Engineering Centre.
- Executes Value Engineering, New Product Introduction and Production support projects.
- Software Validation as per requirements provided.
- Conducts Unit tests/ Functional & System Test on the development environment or target systems.
- Participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
How to Apply UTC Aerospace Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible
To Apply: Click here
UTC Aerospace Recruitment for Diploma Trainee:
|Job Role||Diploma Trainee|
- Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunications
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Grade: Min. First Class
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now