UPPCL Recruitment 2019 – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited(UPPCL) Job notification for 4102 posts of Technician vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Technician (Line)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||1 April 2019|
|Last Date||30 April 2019|
Technician: Should pass 10th class and higher school in science or Maths subjects. In addition to this, the applicant should complete ITI course in relevant trade.
The relevant trades are –
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019): 18 to 40 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/ OBC candidates of UP
- 15 years for PWD candidates of UP
- Others as per Govt rules.
UPPCL Recruitment – Technician Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Test (CBT), Computer Knowledge Test & Basic Skill Test.
- The exam will be held via the Online mode.
- 200 Questions in the exam will be of MCQ type.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- For Unreserved Candidates /Other State candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 700/-
Mode of Payment: Fee can be pay through ATM cum Debit/ credit card/ Net banking or SBI bank Challan form payable at State Bank of India.
How to apply UPPCL Recruitment 2019 for Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 1 April 2019 to 30 April 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now