Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
UPPCL Recruitment 2022 – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer at various fields. There are a total of 113 vacancies to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before 31 January 2022. The educational qualification should be B.E/ B.Tech. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
UPPCL – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is a government undertaken company which is responsible for producing the electricity transmission and distribution to the state of Uttar Pradesh. UPPCL gain the power from the state government (UPRVUT)owned power generator and central government (NTPC Ltd) owned power generator and (IPP) independent power generator for the lowest per-unit cost of electricity
UPPCL Recruitment 2022 Details:
UPPCL Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Engineer:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Last Date||31 January 2022|
Electrical Engineering Category:
- The candidates must have completed a degree in Electrical Engineering or a mixed discipline degree combined with Electrical Engineering.
Electronics and Tele-communication Engineering Category:
- The candidates must have completed a degree in Electronics Engineering or Communication Engineering or Tele-communication Engineering or Mixed Discipline degree combined with either Electronics Engineering or Communication Engineering or Tele-communication Engineering.
Computer Science Engineering Category:
- The candidates must have completed a degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology or a mixed discipline degree combined with either Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022):
- The age limit for the post of Assistant Engineer should be 21 to 40 years
Total Vacancies: 113 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Electrical – 75 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Electronics/ Tele Communication – 14 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (Computer Science/ IT) – 24 Posts
- The salary for the post of Assistant Engineer is Rs.59,500/month
UPPCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on computer based test and personal interview.
- 75% Questions are from Bachelor of Engineering Level.10% Questions are from General Knowledge / Awareness. 10% Questions are from Reasoning / Aptitude. 5% Questions are from General Hindi/ Each Question will carry 1 Mark.
NOTE : For Each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
The application fees for the above mentioned post is as follows:
- Rs. 826 for the candidates belonging to SC/ST (Domicile of UP)
- Rs. 1180 for the candidates belonging to General Category/OBC/DFF/EWS
- Rs.12 for the candidates belonging to PH (OA/OL/PB/PD)
- Rs. 1180 for the candidates belonging to Other State/Union Territory
- The payment should be done through ATM cum debit card/credit card/net banking/payment gateway or SBI challan form.
How to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online for the posts on official website from 11 January 2022 to 31 January 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Online submission of Application form – 11.01.2022 to 31.01.2022
- Submission of application cum processing fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card (Online) – 11.01.2022 to 31.01.2022
- Submission of application cum processing fee through SBI Challan (Offline) – 11.01.2022 to 02.02.2022
- Tentative Date of Computer based Test (CBT) – Last week of February 2022
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now