Unisys Recruitment 2019 scheduled to hire Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Unisys Recruitment details:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/EE and no experience.
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions
- Ability to communicate task information with clients
- Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over the English language
- Team member
- Learning processes and tools.
- Escalate issues as and when required.
- Learning an area or product. Rely on the team for domain knowledge.
- Contribute towards team learning and efficiency as experience is gained.
- Receive task estimates typically from supervisor/mentor with some input. Tasks are of limited number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
- Aware of requirements in the area of defined tasks.
- Implement defined tasks. Implement simple features or test cases with assistance.
- Write/run tests in defined product areas. Document problems found.
- Execute prewritten tests. Document problems encountered.
- Provide initial analysis of problems in defined areas. Assist in gathering information to assist in problem debug and resolution.
- Fix defects in defined areas of code. Fix simple problems with assistance. Create clear and accurate change/patch documentation. Review test cases for clarity and accuracy.
- Handle Contacts and UCFs in defined product areas with assistance. Expedite resolutions.
- Work effectively in virtual teams. Receive guidance from team members in any location.
Participates in Innovation activities as part of a team
How to apply for Unisys Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link.
For More Details & Apply: Click here