5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
TNTET Result: As per the Notification No.08/2019 Teacher Recruitment Board conducted Teacher Eligibility Test on 8 June 2019. The notification of the TNTET-Teacher Eligibility Test is released on 28 February 2019. Aspirants who attend the test are eagerly waiting for the result. By the updation from the TRB, the computer-based paper correction is ended and now they decided to update the result in their official website. The result of the Paper I exam only released on their official website. The candidates who attended the Paper I exam can check their results on this page.
TNTET Result 2019:
Teacher Recruitment Board announces the notification for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test in the month of February. In the notification itself, they release the eligibility criteria of the post. As per the notification, TRB releases the online application process in the month of March. They give a 20 days time to the candidates to apply for the test. After the online application process ends they release the admit only for eligible candidates. The candidates who applied for the test only get the admit card to write the Paper I exam.
The TNTET examination is conducted on 8 June 2019. Around 1,62,314 candidates appeared for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Paper I examination. At present, the applicants are eagerly waiting for the result. Now, the marks obtained by all the candidates who have appeared for TNTET 2019 – Paper I examination are hereby released with the final answer key. This result is also subject to fulfilment of other eligibility conditions. The candidates can also get the individual scorecard on 22 August 2019. Further details about the post:
|Name of the Organisation||Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Test||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Notification Date||28 February 2019|
|Application Start Date||15 March 2019|
|Application End Date||5 April 2019|
|Paper I Exam Date||8 June 2019|
|Paper II Exam Date||9 June 2019|
|Result Status||Published on 20 August 2019|
Steps for downloading the TNTET Result 2019?
In the month of February the TNTET Paper I exam is conducted by TRB. Now TRB releases the Paper I exam result for appeared candidates. The candidates who attend the TNTET Paper I exam check the result below. Further steps for getting the result:
Step 1: Visit the official website(trb.nic.in)
Step 2: Click on the TNTET Result 2019 tab.
Step 3: Then click on the Paper I Result.
Step 4: Now Pdf will be open and then check with your registration number.
Cut off marks for TNTET Exam 2019:
The TET exam is mandatory for the candidates who applied for government teacher post. The minimum qualifying percentage of TET exam is 60%. Community wise cut off marks:
- General Category Candidates: 90 Marks
- PWD – General Category Candidates: 82 Marks
- All Other Category(BC,BCM, MBC/DNC, SC, SCA, ST & PWD) Candidates: 82 Marks
Rejection of OMR sheet in TNTET Exam 2019:
During the computerized scanning of OMR answer sheets of the candidates, it was found that quite a number of candidates committed mistakes in marking /shading certain essentially required details for valuation in the OMR sheets:
- For the candidates who have not marked question paper serial code in their OMR answer sheets, the answer sheets could not be evaluated and hence it will be rejected.
- For those who have written the serial code but not shaded or multiple shaded, written serial code alone has been considered for valuation.
- Those Candidates who have not shaded or Multiple shaded the language options in their OMR Sheets, the evaluation was done as per their options are given in the application form and if there is no option in the application form their answer sheets could not be evaluated and hence it is rejected.
- For those candidates who have mentioned English as optional language, the optional language is taken as opted-in application.
- For a few candidates who have not opted language in OMR sheets and mentioned English in the application, the language was treated as Tamil.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now