TNPESU Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Guest Lecturer posts. There are 17 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification from UG & PG with M.Phil/ Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
TNPESU Recruitment 2023 For Guest Lecturer:
|Job Role||Guest Lecturer|
|Qualification||UG/PG with M.phil/Ph.D|
|Job Location||Melakottaiyur, Chennai,|
|Last Date||10 June 2023|
- The candidates with the qualification UG/PG along with M.Phil or Ph.D in relevant discipline with or without experience are eligible for the post.
- The Appointment will be purely on a temporary basis for the period of a Ten Months (or) closure of the Academic Year 2023-24 (or) Regular Post.
- The experience shall be counted as 31.05.2023.
Salary: Rs.25,000/-per month.
No.of.vacancies: 17 Posts.
- Physical Education: 2 Posts.
- Yoga: 2 Posts.
- Exercise Physiology and Nutrition: 1 Post.
- Advanced Training and Coaching: 3 Posts.
- Sports Biomechanics and Kinesiology: 3 Posts.
- Sports Psychology and Sociology: 1 Post.
- Sports Management: 2 Posts.
- English (SDE): 1 Post.
- Tamil (SDE): 1 Post.
- Yoga (SDE): 1 Post.
- The selection process will be application screening/interview.
- The Academic Score, as specified in Appendix II (Table 3A) for Universities and Appendix II (Table 3B) for Colleges, shall be considered for short listing of candidates for interview only, and the selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview.
- The Selected candidate shall produce, in original, the Matriculation or equivalent certificates as proof of the date of birth. No other evidence will be accepted.
- The candidate selected for the Guest Lecturer post should work under the supervision of the Registrar of Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University.
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST (should produce a copy of community certificate) & Differently Abled Person (appropriate certificate should be attached).
- Rs. 500/- for Other Community.
Note: The Demand Draft(DD) shall be drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University”, payable at Chennai of any Nationalized Bank.
How To Apply For TNPESU Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post by sending the filled application with the self-attested relevant certificate mentioned in the application form to the following address latest by 10 June 2023 before 5.00 pm.
For more Details & Application Form: Click here.
Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University,
Chennai – 600 127″.
- The envelope containing the filled-in Application should be superscripted with the Application for the post of GUEST LECTURER in the Department of ______.
- Separate Applications and Payments are required for each post applied.