TNJFU Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of SRF & Training Associate. There are 02 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this job role can apply for this recruitment. The last date to send your Bio data is on 12 February 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Tamilnadu Dr.J. Jayalalitha Fisheries University:
Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) is established in the year 2012 under the Tamilnadu fisheries university Act at Nagapattinam. It has three affiliated colleges in the districts viz Thoothukudi, Ponneri and Nagapattinam. Later Tamil Nadu Fisheries University was renamed as Tamil Nadu Dr J. Jayalalitha Fisheries University.
TNJFU Recruitment 2021:
TNJFU Recruitment for SRF / Training Associate:
|Job Role||SRF / Training Associate|
|Last Date||12 February 2021|
Senior Research Fellow:
- M.F.Sc. in Aquaculture.
- M.F.Sc. in fish processing technology/ M.Tech in post harvest technology, food engineering, food processing, food technology, agricultural processing engineering or agricultural engineering.
Age Limit (as on 02.02.2021):
For General – 30 years
Post wise Vacancies:
- SRF – 01 Post
- Training Associate – 01 Post
- SRF – Rs.25,000/month
- Training Associate – Rs.25,000/month
TNJFU Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the Online Interview in google meet. The online interview will be held on 15 February 2021.
How to Apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their Bio-data to ([email protected]) on or before 12 February 2021.
For More Details: Click here
TNJFU Recruitment 2019 for Lab Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Lab Assistant|
|Job Location||Thanjavur/ Bhavanisagar/
|Last Date||19 August 2019|
Detailed Eligibility for TNJFU Recruitment 2019:
- B.F.Sc. with OGPA 7.5/10.0 and above from any recognized State Agricultural
- M.Sc. (Life Sci) with 60% and above marks from any recognized University
- B.Sc. (Life Sci) with marks 60% and above with 2 to 3 years of experience in water
How to apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at the given venue on 19 August 2019 between 2.00 PM to 5 PM. Entry registration restricted only up to 03.00 PM.
For more details: Click here
Date: 19 August 2019 Time: 2.00 PM to 5 PM
Directorate of Centres for Sustainable Aquaculture,
Documents need to be carried for Walk-in:
- Bio-data or Resume
- Qualification certificates