Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TNJFU Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Subject Matter Specialists/Stenographers/Skilled Support Staff posts. There are 04 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of Master’s Degree/Ph.D./ ITI/ 12th are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Tamilnadu Dr.J. Jayalalitha Fisheries University:
Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) is established in the year 2012 under the Tamilnadu fisheries university Act at Nagapattinam. It has three affiliated colleges in the districts viz Thoothukudi, Ponneri, and Nagapattinam. Later Tamil Nadu Fisheries University was renamed Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalitha Fisheries University.
TNJFU Recruitment 2023 For Subject Matter Specialists/ Stenographers Posts:
|Job Role||Subject Matter Specialists/ Stenographers/ Skilled Support Staff|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree/Ph.D./ ITI/ 12th|
|Total Vacancies||04 Posts.|
|Salary||Rs.18,200 – 1,77,500/- per month.|
|Job Location||Nagapattinam (TN)|
|Last date||08 June 2023|
Education Qualification(As on 05 May 2023):
Subject Matter Specialists (Animal Husbandry):
- Essential: Master’s degree in Veterinary Science / Animal Science (specialization in Livestock Production & Management / Poultry / Dairy Science / Veterinary Extension) OR Equivalent qualifications with a minimum OGPA of 2.25/4.00 or 6.5/10.0 OR its equivalent.
- Desirable: Net Qualification/Ph.D. Qualification. Two years experience in KVK/Extension Education Projects activities. Working knowledge of computers.
Stenographer Grade III:
- Essential Qualification – 12th Class Pass OR Equivalent.
- Professional Efficiency: The candidates will be given one dictation test in English or in Hindi /Tamil at 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes. The candidates who opt to take the test in English will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 minutes on the computer, and the candidates who opt to take the test in Hindi / Tamil will be required to transcribe the matter in 65 minutes on the computer.
Skilled support staff (KVK):
- Essential: Matriculation OR equivalent pass OR ITI Pass.
- Desirable: Good command over local language, Proficiency in cycling/two-wheeler driving, Good working experience.
Age Limit (As on 05 May 2023): Maximum Age Limit: As per norms of the Tamil Nadu State Government.
- Subject Matter Specialists (Animal Husbandry): Rs.56100- 177500/- per month.
- Stenographer Grade III: Rs.19500 – 62000/- per month.
- Skilled support staff (KVK): Rs.18200 – 57900/- per month.
- Subject Matter Specialists (Animal Husbandry): 01 Post.
- Stenographer Grade III: 01 Post.
- Skilled support staff (KVK): 01 Post.
Note: All the Positions are Co-terminus with the scheme.
The selection process will be application screening/ interview.
- Local language (Tamil) is essential.
- The recruitment process will be subjected to the jurisdiction of Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Rs.500/- (for SC/ ST)
- Rs.1000/- (for others)
- Demand Draft in favor of The Finance Officer, Tamil Nadu Dr. J Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, payable at Nagapattinam.
- The Demand Draft date should not be prior to the date of issue of the advertisement, and the same should be valid for a period of three months.
How To Apply For TNJFU Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can send the filled application form, self-attested copies of relevant certificates, Demand Draft, a photograph, and an Rs.5/- stamped to the following address by 08 June 2023 at 5. pm.
For more Details: Click here.
For the Application Form: Click here.
Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University,
Vettar River View Campus,
Nagapattinam – 611 002,
- The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed in bold letters as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________________________ ’.
- The name of the post for which the applied must be clearly indicated on the envelope along with the sender’s name and address
- Persons already in employment can send their advance copies with the filled applications.