TNJFU Recruitment 2020: TAMIL NADU Dr.J. JAYALALITHAA FISHERIES UNIVERSITY has released the notification for the post of Senior Research Fellow – 2 posts and Project Assistant – 2 posts. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the online interview. Interested and eligible candidates send their resume with necessary documents to email ID: [email protected] on or before 20 June 2020 and attend the online interview on 22 June 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process of TNJFU Recruitment is given below.
Tamilnadu Dr.J. Jayalalitha Fisheries University:
Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) is established in the year 2012 under the Tamilnadu fisheries university Act at Nagapattinam. It has three affiliated colleges in the districts viz Thoothukudi, Ponneri and Nagapattinam. Later Tamil Nadu Fisheries University was renamed as Tamil Nadu Dr J. Jayalalitha Fisheries University.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- TPSC Recruitment 2020 for Tripura Forest Service Grade-II
- IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 for Administrative and Technical Posts
TNJFU Recruitment 2020:
TNJFU Recruitment for Senior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant:
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/Master Degree|
|Job Location||Tharuvaikulam (Tamil Nadu)|
|Interview Date||22 June 2020|
|Last Date||20 June 2020|
Senior Research Fellow:
- Master Degree in Fisheries Sciences / Life Sciences/ Biotechnology, NET qualified is preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Fisheries Sciences / Life Sciences / Biotechnology
Age Limit – 28 years
Post wise Vacancies:
- Senior Research Fellow: 2 posts
- Project Assistant: 2 posts
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.25,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs.15,000/-
TNJFU Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the Online Interview
How to Apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates may submit their passport size photo attached resume with a scanned copy of all necessary documents to email ID: [email protected] on or before 20 June 2020 and eligible candidates will be called for an online interview on 22 June 2020 in google meet platform.
For More Details: Click here
TNJFU Recruitment 2019 for Lab Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Lab Assistant|
|Job Location||Thanjavur/ Bhavanisagar/
|Last Date||19 August 2019|
Detailed Eligibility for TNJFU Recruitment 2019:
- B.F.Sc. with OGPA 7.5/10.0 and above from any recognized State Agricultural
- M.Sc. (Life Sci) with 60% and above marks from any recognized University
- B.Sc. (Life Sci) with marks 60% and above with 2 to 3 years of experience in water
How to apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at the given venue on 19 August 2019 between 2.00 PM to 5 PM. Entry registration restricted only up to 03.00 PM.
For more details: Click here
Date: 19 August 2019 Time: 2.00 PM to 5 PM
Directorate of Centres for Sustainable Aquaculture,
Documents need to be carried for Walk-in:
- Bio-data or Resume
- Qualification certificates