TNJFU Recruitment 2019: TAMIL NADU Dr.J. JAYALALITHAA FISHERIES UNIVERSITY has released the notification for the post of Marine Engineer, Training Associate, Engine Mechanic, Assistant and Security with 4 vacancies. All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at the given venue. The detailed eligibility and application process of TNJFU Recruitment is given below.
Tamilnadu Dr.J. Jayalalitha Fisheries University:
Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) is established in the year 2012 under the Tamilnadu fisheries university Act at Nagapattinam. It has three affiliated colleges in the districts viz Thoothukudi, Ponneri and Nagapattinam. Later Tamil Nadu Fisheries University was renamed as Tamil Nadu Dr J. Jayalalitha Fisheries University.
TNJFU Recruitment 2019:
TNJFU Walk-in-Interview for Marine Engineer/Others:
|Job Role||Marine Engineer/Training Associate|
|Qualification||8th/B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ Diploma/M.F.Sc/M.Sc/Any Degree|
|Job Location||Ramanathapuram (Tamil Nadu)|
|Walk-in Date||5 September 2019|
For Marine Engineer:
- Candidates having B.E / M.E (Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Nautical Engineering) and CoC in Second Mate (FG) or Chief Mate (NCV) with not less than 3 years of field experience.
For Training Associate:
- Candidates having M.F.Sc. / M.Sc. (Zoology, Marine Biology) / M.E. (Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering) with not less than 3 years of field experience.
For Engine Mechanic:
- Candidates having B.E/ D.M.E (Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering) with not less than 1 year of field experience.
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized university through 10 + 2 + 3 years system of education.
- Pass in Typewriting lower both Tamil and English.
- Certificate course in a computer on Office Automation awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education and experience in Accounting will be preferred.
- Should have passed VIII Std.
- Ability to read and write.
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Marine Engineer: 1 post
- For Training Associate: 1 post
- For Engine Mechanic: 1 post
- For Assistant: 1 post
- For Security: 1 post
- For Marine Engineer: Rs.40,000/Month
- For Training Associate: Rs.30,000/Month
- For Engine Mechanic: Rs.20,000/Month
- For Assistant: Rs.15,000/Month
- For Security: Rs.8000/Month
How to apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates attend the drive in the following venue along with a copy of bio-data and all the original certificates for their educational & other qualifications on 5 September 2019.
Note: Candidates may send their CV to [email protected]
For More Details: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now