TNJFU Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow, Scuba Diver, Field Assistant, Boat Driver and Others. There are 10 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this job role can apply for this recruitment. The last date to send your Bio data is on 5 December 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Tamilnadu Dr.J. Jayalalitha Fisheries University:
Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) is established in the year 2012 under the Tamilnadu fisheries university Act at Nagapattinam. It has three affiliated colleges in the districts viz Thoothukudi, Ponneri and Nagapattinam. Later Tamil Nadu Fisheries University was renamed as Tamil Nadu Dr J. Jayalalitha Fisheries University.
TNJFU Recruitment 2020:
TNJFU Recruitment for SRF/Field Assistant/Others:
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow, Scuba Diver, Field Assistant, Boat Driver and Others|
|Qualification||B.Sc/M.Sc/M.F.Sc/ Any Degree/ 8th|
|Job Location||Ponneri (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||5 December 2020|
Senior Research Fellow:
- Master Degree in Fisheries Sciences / M.F.Sc. in Fisheries Science / M.sc. Zoology/Marine Biology.
- Any degrees along with SCUBA diving Certificate.
- B.Sc. Zoology / Marine Biology / Aquaculture.
- Should possess valid certificate issued By CIFNET/MMD/FSI/TNJFU/State Fisheries Department and having a minimum experience on operation of using vessel of 2 years.
- Passed in VIII standard and should have a current driving License to drive heavy / light motor vehicles and practical experience in driving a light motor vehicle for a period of not less than 2 years.
- B.sc Chemistry / Physics/ zoology.
Post wise Vacancies:
- Senior Research Fellow- 2 posts
- Scuba Diver- 1 post
- Field Assistant – 3 posts
- Boat Driver – 1 post
- Driver – 1 post
- Lab Assistant – 2 posts
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.25,000/-month
- Scuba Diver- Rs.20,000/-month
- Field Assistant -Rs.12,000/-month
- Boat Driver – Rs.18,000/-month
- Driver – Rs.12,000/-month
- Lab Assistant – Rs.10,000/-month
TNJFU Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the Interview
How to Apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their Bio-data to [email protected] on or before 05.12.2020. Preference will be given to experienced candidates.
For More Details: Click here
TNJFU Recruitment 2019 for Lab Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Lab Assistant|
|Job Location||Thanjavur/ Bhavanisagar/
|Last Date||19 August 2019|
Detailed Eligibility for TNJFU Recruitment 2019:
- B.F.Sc. with OGPA 7.5/10.0 and above from any recognized State Agricultural
- M.Sc. (Life Sci) with 60% and above marks from any recognized University
- B.Sc. (Life Sci) with marks 60% and above with 2 to 3 years of experience in water
How to apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at the given venue on 19 August 2019 between 2.00 PM to 5 PM. Entry registration restricted only up to 03.00 PM.
For more details: Click here
Date: 19 August 2019 Time: 2.00 PM to 5 PM
Directorate of Centres for Sustainable Aquaculture,
Documents need to be carried for Walk-in:
- Bio-data or Resume
- Qualification certificates