TNFDCL Recruitment 2020 – Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited, Chennai has invited the job notification for the post of Assistant Manager for 12 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in required subjects are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 10 February 2020. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
TNFDCL Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 35,900 – 1,13,500/-|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||10 February 2020|
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Bachelor of Fisheries Science (or)
- Must Possess the Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai (or)
- Must possess a certificate of successful completion of the full course of Inland (or)
- Marine Fisheries Classes conducted by the Government of India (or)
- Must possess a Diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu (or)
- Must possess a Science Degree with Zoology as the main subject
Note: The Qualification prescribed as U.G. Degree should have been obtained in the order
of studies by passing the S.S.L.C., H.Sc., and U.G. Degree.
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- Others – Below 30 years
- MBC / DC, BCM and BC Below 32 years
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs and DWs of all castes – Below 35 years
- SCs, SC(A), STs, MBC/DC, BCM, BC and DWs of all Castes – No Maximum Age Limit for candidates who passed HSC / DIPLOMA / DEGREE.
Assistant Manager Selection Process:
Selection will be made through an interview/ online written test or both.
- For OC/BC/BCM & MBC/DNC: Rs.500/-
- For SC/SC (A)/ST/PWD: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment – Application fee has to be paid through online payment only.
How to Apply TNFDCL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 10 February 2020 till 5 PM.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online submission of application form 10.01.2020
- Last Date of submitting the Application form 10.02.2020
- Hall Ticket / Admit Card can be downloaded (Tentative) Will be announced later
- Date of Computer Based Examination will be announced later
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now