TN Income Tax Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Young Professionals. There are a total of 04 vacancies available in the above-mentioned jobs. Candidates with the qualification of LLB/LLM/CA can apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through postal/Email. The detailed eligibility and selection procedure are explained below.
TN Income Tax Recruitment 2023 for Young Professionals:
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Total Vacancies04||04 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu & Puducherry|
|Last Date||11 September 2023|
- Indian Nationals holding Graduate /Post Graduate degrees in Law from recognized Universities, Colleges and Institutions of National and International repute, and/or Chartered Accountant.
- Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in the 3 Year LLB or 5 Year integrated LLB degree program or Post Graduation degree program or a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Chartered Accountants who have completed their article ship in taxation and law graduates/post graduates who have been engaged in research work/projects in taxation shall be preferred.
- Candidate having skills in information & communication technology (ICT) with good communication and interpersonal skills shall be preferred
Age limit ( As on 24 August 2023 ): 35 Years
Salary: Rs 40,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 04 Posts
- The selection process would involve two stages: Screening and, Interview
- Short-listed candidates will be informed on their e-mail address for personal interview
How to apply for TN Income Tax Recruitment 2023?
The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form with relevant documents to the mentioned n through the registered post address on or before 11 September 2023. (06:00 P.M).
should send the scanned copy of the duly filled-in application to the email id: email@example.com with the subject “APPLICATION FOR YP”. Self-attested copies of supporting documents should be submitted along with the application
For More details & Application: Click here.
The Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs)(Admn),
Room No. 110,
O/o Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income-tax,
TN&P No. 121,
Chennai – 600034