TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018 – Job notifications for Inspector of Income-tax, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) through Sports Quota. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Inspector of Income-tax, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Salary||Inspector of Income-tax:
|Job Location||Tamilnadu & Puducherry|
|Last Date||11 June 2018|
Inspector of Income-tax/Tax Assistant: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Multi-Tasking Staff: Minimum of a pass in Matriculation or its equivalent.
Sports Qualifications: The best of three performances in the calendar years 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015 will be considered for evaluation. Others details are given in notification.
Age limit (As on 01.04.2018): 18 to 25 years. (Persons must have been born not earlier than 01.04.1993 and not later than 31.03.2000 can apply.)
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Post wise vacancies: 32 Posts
- Inspector of Income-tax – 7 Posts
- Tax Assistant – 11 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 14 Posts
- The recruitment process will be in two phases. In the first phase, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted, as per their option of the post applied for, on the basis of their current form and achievements in sports and games.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the field trials at Chennai.
- Weightage will be given for the achievements based on the year of participation in recognized tournaments /events in the calendar years 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015.
How to apply TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 11 June 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here