Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TN Income Tax Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Income Tax Inspector/ Tax Assistant / MTS in various disciplines. There are totally 72 vacancies available in above mentioned jobs. Candidates with the qualification of any degree can apply for the jobs. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online in their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection procedure are explained below.
TN Income Tax Recruitment 2023 for Income Tax Inspector/ Tax Assistant / MTS :
|Job Role||Income Tax Inspector/ Tax Assistant / MTS|
|Total Vacancies||72 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu & Puducherry|
|Last Date||06 February 2023|
Inspector of Income-tax : Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour.
Multi Tasking Staff : 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
Sports Eligibility :
Appointment can be made of a sportsperson considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria :
Sports persons having represented
- A State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the games/sports. or
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports. or
- The State Schools Team in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports. or
- Sportsperson who has been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Note : Priority would be given to current players based on the best of three performances in the Calendar Year (in the descending order) 2022,2021,2020,2019 (after 01 January 2019) shall be considered for evaluation.
Age limit ( As on 01 April 2022 ) :
- Inspector of Income-tax – 18 to 30 years of age
- Tax Assistant / Multi-Tasking Staff – 18 to 27 years of age
Age Relaxation :
- 5 years for General/OBC candidates
- 10 years in case of SC/ST candidates (As per Govt. of India instructions for meritorious Sports persons)
- Inspector of Income-tax – Rs 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay 4600 (PB-2)
- Tax Assistant – Rs 5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay 2400 (PB-1)
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs 5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay 1800 (PB-1)
No.of.Vacancies : 72 Posts
- Inspector of Income-tax – 28 Posts
- Tax Assistant – 28 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 16 Posts
|Game / Sports||Men||Women|
Selection Process of TN Income Recruitment 2023 :
The selection Process includes the Document Verification. The date and venue will intimate in due course.
How to apply TN Income Tax Recruitment 2023 ?
The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the job through online in their official website on or before 06 February 2023.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Required Documents :
The applicant shall upload attested copies of the following certificates:
- Matriculation/SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age.
- Certificates of Educational qualifications.
- Sports/games certificates as mentioned.
- SC/ST/OBC community certificate.
- Copy of Aadhar Card
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now