TN AHD Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department has released the job notification for the post of Livestock Inspector (LI) for 583 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass can apply for this post. The selection process is based on the written exam and interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal before 20 December 2019. The detailed and eligibility and selection process are given below.
TN AHD Recruitment 2019:
TN AHD Recruitment for Livestock Inspector:
|Job Role||Livestock Inspector (LI)|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||20 December 2019|
- Candidates should pass 12th standard from a recognized board.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019):
- For General Candidates: 30 Years
- For BC & MBC/DNC: 32 Years
- For SC, SC(A), ST & Destitute Widows of all Communities: 35 Years
- For SCA, SC, ST, MBC, BC, BCM Degree Completed Candidates: 46 Years
Category Wise Vacancies: (Total – 583 Posts)
- SCA: 35 Posts
- SC: 35 Posts
- ST: 35 Posts
- MBC: 32 Posts
- BC: 32 Posts
- BCM: 32 Posts
- GT: 30 Posts
The selection process is based on the written exam and interview.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Note: No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Widows
Mode of Payment: Through demand draft drawn in favor of “DIRECTOR OF ANIMAL HUSBANDRY AND VETERINARY SERVICES, CHENNAI-35”.
How to Apply for TN AHD Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the address mentioned in the official notification through postal on or before 20 December 2019 up to 5:45 PM.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 02.12.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20.12.2019 (05.45 PM)
- Date of Examination: Jan/Feb 2020
TN AHD Recruitment for Assistant/Others:(Expired)
|Last Date||26 August 2019|
For Data entry Operator:
- Basic degree/Diploma in computer application. Well-versed in Ms-word, Excel and powerpoint.
- Basic degree and working experience in the Animal Husbandry Department at the minimum level of superintendent for at least 2 years.
For Animal Husbandry Consultant:
- Valid Tamil Nadu state veterinary council registration. Held the post of JD/Addl. director with rich experience in AHD (technical/field level)
- For Data entry Operator: Rs.16000/Month
- For Assistant: Rs.20000/Month
- For Animal Husbandry Consultant: Rs.50000/Month
The selection process is based on the interview.
How to apply for TN AHD Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates send the application form through postal to the following address on or before 26 August 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services,
TNIAMP Cell, Veterinary Hospital Campus,
No 571, Anna Salai,