Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department: TN AHD Recruitment 2019 for the post of Data entry Operator, Assistant and Animal Husbandry Consultant. The above posts are temporary contractual for the period of one year, and it is renewed based on the performance. Any Degree graduates are eligible to apply for this position. The detailed and eligibility and selection process are given below.
TN AHD Recruitment 2019:
|Last Date||26 August 2019|
For Data entry Operator:
- Basic degree/Diploma in computer application. Well-versed in Ms-word, Excel and powerpoint.
- Basic degree and working experience in the Animal Husbandry Department at the minimum level of superintendent for at least 2 years.
For Animal Husbandry Consultant:
- Valid Tamil Nadu state veterinary council registration. Held the post of JD/Addl. director with rich experience in AHD (technical/field level)
- For Data entry Operator: Rs.16000/Month
- For Assistant: Rs.20000/Month
- For Animal Husbandry Consultant: Rs.50000/Month
The selection process is based on the interview.
How to apply for TN AHD Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates send the application form through postal to the following address on or before 26 August 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services,
TNIAMP Cell, Veterinary Hospital Campus,
No 571, Anna Salai,