TIBCO Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Associate Member Technical Staff, QA for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TIBCO Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Member Technical Staff, QA|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- 1 to 3 years of QA experience BE/BTech/ME/MTech Degree in Computer Science area or equivalent ISTQB certified (would be advantageous)
- Previous test experience, working as part of a local team and with other global teams.
- Knowledge of Cloud technology, REST API, XML, Web Services, SOAP
- Knowledge and understanding of J2EE and Application servers
- Expertise in at least one test automation tool like Selenium, Protractor, LISA, SOAP UI
- Experience working any Unix based operating systems.
- Working knowledge of at least one database technology like Oracle or MS SQL
- Business Process Management (BPM) testing experience knowledge
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) knowledge
- Understand the functionality being developed and create test specifications and use cases that will exercise the functionality at a component level and product level.
- Execute test specifications and automated scripts to meet project timescales, identification of product defects, timely recording of defects and retesting of the product when defects have been corrected
- Contribute to the automation of test specifications using simple scripts,programming languages, api’s, junits, and proprietary tools.
- Identify use case examples to expand into test cases for repeated use, throughout project work
- Creation of test estimation documents.
- Participate in crossfunctional projects and organisational initiatives
- Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor
How to apply TIBCO Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here