TIBCO Recruitment 2020 scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Support Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
TIBCO Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Support Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
- Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA) with 0-2 years of relevant IT experience.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills Good knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and the ability to simulate/debug problems on these.
- Working knowledge of several of these technologies:J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, Web services, web development, app/web servers, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL Server / DB2) and proficient in writing / analyzing SQL queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys working with people Strong customer-orientated attitude
- High level of personal motivation
- Proven capability to own, drive and take responsibility
- Ability to work in an international multi-site environment
Nice to have (any of these):
- Java certification/Database certification.
- TIBCO product knowledge Knowledge/experience of Cloud technology e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.
- Knowledge of application security/Web services security.
How to apply TIBCO Recruitment 2020 for Associate Support Engineer?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment online by the following link as soon as possible.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here