TIBCO Recruitment 2020 – TIBCO scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ BS graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TIBCO Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Familiarity with the tools such as software engineering automation such as Build automation: Jenkins, Gradle or similar/ Source Control Management: Git, GitHub, GitLab or similar/ Maven and artifactory
- A team player with strong collaboration and communication.
- Strong programming skills and fluent with Windows or Linux scripting.
- Flexibility to change context and priorities based on changing business needs.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such Kubernates, Docker, Vagrant, Helm.
- Experience with AWS or Azure is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Design, develop, test, and own the software building infrastructure and pipelines.
- Provide support for the build and testing infrastructure to software engineers.
- Support and enhance build, release, and deployment automation.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to distill business requirements into technical solutions.
- Use Agile software techniques such as pair programming and test-driven development to maximize productivity and quality.
How to apply TIBCO Recruitment 2020 for Associate Engineer?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here